canada dropping testing requirements!!!!

PS I have only had one provider come over the border to see me.she liked the US $ and would go to the mall after hanging with me.dicey proposition for anyone with a record
IMO and experience hobbling is way more fun up north.⁴ Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
I've never thought of hobbling as any kind of fun.... ANYWHERE.... but that's just moi as they say up north
you are too funny. hobbling is french for hobbying!
you are too funny. hobbling is french for hobbying! Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
true

but in english its "walk in an awkward way, typically because of pain from an injury."
Luckily for me my job takes me across often. If I lived where you do I would cross more.

Nothing crazy about it. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Yup! Lot of crazy hobby fun up North.
Before finding Icky, on TERB of all places, spent all my hobby time up North. GWN is a frigging hobby paradise compared to Upset and is picking up quite nicely again lately, from what's being posted on GWN hobby boards. Glad things are opening up again next month for us.
Marissa Love is a true pro. She used to put me up in her apartment when I was too loaded to cross the border. She was supposed to get bolt ons 2 years ago, but the covid thing put an end to elective surgery. Hope she gets them, those areolas would be gigantic. Her duo partner Lana, aka Kat or Kathleen back in the day is a great fuck too. Catch her when she visits from Edmonton. Also Tina Mai (former Asian Cindi) visits Niagara occasionally, but she books instantly so be warned. Originally Posted by jokacz
asian cindi!! my god i wish too god i could see her again. amazing talent!! i know all about hobbying in canada!!