Encounter: Nana PSA

I got something from Greenlight… from Angel I think was her name … smh..
  • BMW4U
  • 02-15-2024, 05:34 PM
My review is not false. I'm honest about my reviews. But go for it. Setup your appt with her. See for yourself. Put your money where your mouth is. (Pun intended.) Bros mad bc I gave a review. I also said she is my ATF. Just saying that we need to give her and us time for her to rest and get better. Posting this review may have cost me never to see her again. She already sent me a bunch of mean messages. But it is what it is. Believe me or not. Idgaf what you think.
Nana is in my rotation, she is amazing at what she does. At the top with the best of the best. But I have to respect this review, based on her being sick. The point of this board is to help each other out, and this is a fine example of it.
My review is not false. I'm honest about my reviews. But go for it. Setup your appt with her. See for yourself. Put your money where your mouth is. (Pun intended.) Bros mad bc I gave a review. I also said she is my ATF. Just saying that we need to give her and us time for her to rest and get better. Posting this review may have cost me never to see her again. She already sent me a bunch of mean messages. But it is what it is. Believe me or not. Idgaf what you think. Originally Posted by BMW4U
I for one don’t doubt your review. What I doubt is the class clown that keeps changing his story as well as his handles. Talking to you SlinkyParty.
  • BMW4U
  • 02-15-2024, 09:04 PM
Red Platinum
what was it?
Red Platinum
what was it? Originally Posted by BMW4U
Hopefully it’s not hoof in mouth disease.
My review is not false. I'm honest about my reviews. But go for it. Setup your appt with her. See for yourself. Put your money where your mouth is. (Pun intended.) Bros mad bc I gave a review. I also said she is my ATF. Just saying that we need to give her and us time for her to rest and get better. Posting this review may have cost me never to see her again. She already sent me a bunch of mean messages. But it is what it is. Believe me or not. Idgaf what you think. Originally Posted by BMW4U
Wanted to ask though, she said she gave you the option to leave is there merit to that? She was pretty mad at the no recommendation.
  • BMW4U
  • 02-15-2024, 09:40 PM
Yea, She did. But she did it while stroking junior. Like I said, I wasn't thinking with the right head. The recommendation was a no only for the time being.
Wanted to ask though, she said she gave you the option to leave is there merit to that? She was pretty mad at the no recommendation. Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
She said she she gave BMW the option to leave? Was that in your private texts with Nana after your not so glowing review of her? Odd she would be texting with you after your review and subsequent comments ands threads you’ve started.
Guys

If you think someone is a multiple handle then PM me or one of the other mods and we'll check it out but please DO NOT post it in public
She said she she gave BMW the option to leave? Was that in your private texts with Nana after your not so glowing review of her? Odd she would be texting with you after your review and subsequent comments ands threads you’ve started. Originally Posted by ntxguy
My review of her was a yes review try a little harder and original poster thank you for the clarification.
My review of her was a yes review try a little harder and original poster thank you for the clarification. Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
He never said you left a no, he just said you left a none glowing review. Which in fact it was not a glowing review plus you lied in the review. Or you’re lying now. 198 at 5am
He never said you left a no, he just said you left a none glowing review. Which in fact it was not a glowing review plus you lied in the review. Or you’re lying now. 198 at 5am Originally Posted by 643_DP
Thanks for keeping track of the number of posts I have. Hopefully Nana takes care of herself until she gets better.