How does a new member create trust with providers?

Just curious b/c I found a gorgeous provider and I'd like prove that I'm NOT Charles Manson or anything. Haha.
Thanks,
Keith Originally Posted by xd9mm
Usually - being a member of a hooker board for longer than 24 hours before you start asking a girl to trust you.....

just sayin
It takes years to become credible, and some never get it.
It takes years to become credible, and some never get it. Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramider...

I don't know...
You've been around since the crash of the board I came from and I don't know if I've EVER EVER EVER "heard" of that ONE lady you have reviewed...

(WINK WINK WINK WINK)

4k posts is just a number....

YOU MAY WANT TO DO SUMTHIN BOUT THAT - Mr. Bundy!
Slowly, very slowly, treating them with lots of respect.

Torito
just in case it didn't come through in text....

that was sarcasm.
Pyramider...

I don't know...
You've been around since the crash of the board I came from and I don't know if I've EVER EVER EVER "heard" of that ONE lady you have reviewed...

(WINK WINK WINK WINK)

4k posts is just a number....

YOU MAY WANT TO DO SUMTHIN BOUT THAT - Mr. Bundy!
Originally Posted by tntangie

My main persona on the p had a different handle, due to being banned because I was a mod on another SHMB. I thinck on the p I had 20+ reviews as the other handle, as pyramider maybe four. On ter I had maybe a dozen, quit submitting because they would not post my reviews since they were not graphic enough. Here, I just do not review, personal choice.

I hope that answers any questions. Am I credible? Not for me to decide.
P ~

All joking aside, as soon as I saw the ONE review you had on here, you are good in my book.

She is a VERY legit provider, she has been around a long time, she does her best to stay out of drama - and even if she has an opinionated persona...you know her goal in the world of provider to provider things is to keep one another safe.

Many guys are in your same position. They put so much work into those reviews over on the P and then poof, they are gone. Yeah, you could still link back to them in a way, but this is a little bit of a fresh start if you didn't keep your old handle. (I even modified mine from tallnthickangie because type that in on a smart phone vs tntangie...lol)

I think how you done it is smart...you have a solid review from a legit girl and if anyone needs to get a more recent reference you can provide it. You know?

Some girls mess up and think that they don't need to "screen" just because someone has a high post count on here - or even because he has posted some reviews. (I sometimes forget to check the reviews that are linked to my name.) Typically, unless I have linked the review by hand on my site or on my showcase, then I'm not saying, "yes, I saw him" - so it's always better to check with the girl.

***You do know that the wink wink wink was teasing you, right?
It takes years to become credible, and some never get it. Originally Posted by pyramider
<<<<<< PROOF that Pyramider's words are True.
Rule #1: don't introduce yourself by saying, "I'm not Charles Manson!" Originally Posted by TinMan
i thought rule # 1 was wash your ass Originally Posted by monkmonk
I thought rule #1 was do not prepay or pay up front? Lot's of rule #1's.

funny chit, pyramider.

Tip: Try not to sound like a reporter doing a story by asking that.

Buy Premium access, and read for a week solid. Then ask questions. Most of them will be answered for you already by reading. There is a lot of good info that has been laid out for you over the years. Some of the timeless pieces of advice and stories are in the Time Capsule forum on the main forums page ( http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=572 ).
Being outed builds character and trust
Developing trust:

1. Simple email stating interest and including references (name of provider, number, email and how she remembers you) shows that you understand how to play the game.
2. Eccie handle but no reviews or references (no credibility to me). Newbie
3. Eccie handle with nice reviews (I'm interested).
4. Eccie handle but reviews degrade ladies (keep on moving).
5. P411...ahhh what a relief....I'm a happy camper.
6. Eccie chat...I've met interesting gents this way.
7. Twitter...become a follower and show interest. @shilohstevens
8. Simple phone call once references have been cleared sort of breaks the tension for me. I like.
Good advice Shiloh.
newbie friendly as well !!! i love new meat! rofl
Being outed builds character and trust Originally Posted by Boltfan
No Shit!
Being outed builds character and trust Originally Posted by Boltfan
Ain't that some shit?