\m/ The A Team Wants To Come Visit You Austin!! \m/

I don't need a support team I am able to stand up on my own BIG dick. Anything else? JEALOUS? Originally Posted by kSoze
Did you get it practiced enough to last more the 6 min?
And doesn't it hurt when you stand on it ?
  • kSoze
  • 10-10-2012, 03:38 PM
psst...you aint showing me nuttin new esse, "picoto moroto meseto komonato sueshoto!!!"

FUCK-DOG baby!, remember that shit.. been fucking since I was two.

Some of you make me laugh. Others make me want to choke you. Nicely of course ;p

Anyways, I apologize for the poor delivery of that but damn!!

Ashley an I are DEFINITELY coming down, we are just working around things like ACL, my job transfer, and her internship. We are busy ladies and want to come down for a little R&R, along with some playtime. My best guess would be the last week in Oct, or the first in Nov. I would not mind getting a start on references, and a few sent me some to check up on. Thank you. Saves me time in tw long run to have a side note saying you're good to go. I never asked anyone to prebook, nor prepay. I simply asked for prescreening to make it easier on both of us and because its a good gauge of what the interest in the area would be. I have always toured this way and it had always worked for me. I will agree though, delivery was terrrrible on my part. I got up at 4am today to work out, cut me some slack fellas
First, I thought KSoze made valid points about pre-booking, regardless of the wishy-washy nature of the original post.
-
Second, before you go congratulating yourself that no one has come to defend KSoze, gotta wonder how many people don't come out with public support because they don't want to deal with being harassed or called a WK, a kiss ass, or a suck up just because they don't agree with you.
I have always toured this way and it had always worked for me. I will agree though, delivery was terrrrible on my part. I got up at 4am today to work out, cut me some slack fellas Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Well there you go. If it ain't broke why fix it? . None of us are experts on delivery either. At least you were up early to workout. Whenever you do make it there will be some lucky mongers awaiting you.
Happy hobbying
First, I thought KSoze made valid points about pre-booking, regardless of the wishy-washy nature of the original post.
-
Second, before you go congratulating yourself that no one has come to defend KSoze, gotta wonder how many people don't come out with public support because they don't want to deal with being harassed or called a WK, a kiss ass, or a suck up just because they don't agree with you. Originally Posted by Chicago K9
If you knew who KSoze likely really is and his banned history you probably wouldn't even want to bother with the soap opera that typically follows soon after his reincarnations.

His point regarding Groupon doesn't stand because the Groupon business model revolves entirely around "The Deal of the Day".
In other words an $80 deal is offered at $40 dollars when enough people sign up for it.

If this beautiful team were offering a two-for-one based upon advanced pre-screening and pre-booking of x amount of mongers then the analogy would have been valid.
This isn't the case however it is a very useful concept for providers to consider as the Groupon concept has it's merits and could indeed be useful in a recession.
  • kSoze
  • 10-10-2012, 05:51 PM
His point regarding Groupon doesn't stand because the Groupon business model revolves entirely around "The Deal of the Day". In other words an $80 deal is offered at $40 dollars when enough people sign up for it. Originally Posted by Codybeast
How do you know about my Groupon post? I thought the ignore feature was sparing you the details?

Rocket I can see That MissKSoze has chimed in probably with yet another of the usual pro-provider monger button pushing comments of the past. Fortunately the ignore feature has spared me the details. Originally Posted by Codybeast
And naturally the model would need to be modified to fit this "biz" but, you clearly need a step by step analogy.

1. Make an offer any offer (with the anticipation of X amount of takers)
2. wait for orders and quota to be met.
3. If quota is met and ONLY if quota is met produce the product.

In this case, beautiful girls to entertain us. That's not to hard for you to grasp is it Codybeast?
That's funny, I've already replied to a couple PM's. But thanks for being the example of why most ladies say yall are rude! Originally Posted by LittleMiss

Then don't post in the Austin forums. Post an ad in the ad section. If you were actually someone with any kind of intelligence, you would be able to disguise your obvious threAd

sixx
^^^Example #2.

Its Co-Ed. I can post pretty much whatever I'd like. But thanks for your advice as well.
And thank God we can post whatever we want to!
I'm booked! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Slut.

I'm still booked!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
And you're still a slut, SL!

I swear 2 god I'm posting my own ThreAD. I need cash.
Wow! This is a fairly extreme reaction to a coed post.

For those of you that haven't met Little Miss, she's just as friendly as they come. Hence, the 'hey y'all ' in the coed section.

If you are one that can handle two ladies at a time, you gotta give that A-Team double a try. My back still hurts!

Relax, boys...have fun!

Oh, and thanks for sending Tori Capelli up our way...
-
Second, before you go congratulating yourself that no one has come to defend KSoze, gotta wonder how many people don't come out with public support because they don't want to deal with being harassed or called a WK, a kiss ass, or a suck up just because they don't agree with you. Originally Posted by Chicago K9
I guess it's better then being called a rat!!
Wow! This is a fairly extreme reaction to a coed post.

For those of you that haven't met Little Miss, she's just as friendly as they come. Hence, the 'hey y'all ' in the coed section.

If you are one that can handle two ladies at a time, you gotta give that A-Team double a try. My back still hurts!

Relax, boys...have fun!

Oh, and thanks for sending Tori Capelli up our way... Originally Posted by Say What
Fun???

Oh come now, no one knows how to have any fun around here!
Fun???

Oh come now, no one knows how to have any fun around here! Originally Posted by SeX PisToL
Touché