providers you might avoid???

You mean, like Reese? Originally Posted by daty/o
I'm conflicted on this issue. I've had a few providers where there was a really good connection. We both had a lot of fun apart from physical release. OTOH, when I see a provider get carried away and post her loooovee for another hobbyist on the board, it makes me less likely to see her - hey, sorry, but I ain't taking sloppy seconds if I can help it...

I guess what I'm saying is, if a girl can't control her affection for a guy in "public", then I don't need to be in her picture as a hobbyist... this constant flirting shit on the board is getting out of hand (as other threads have observed). If the girls want to do that, it's their privilege; they just need to understand that a lot of potential clients will walk away...
On the contrary, I become more available for that individual. To know that we are compatible and comfortable with each other is reassuring that in this business I am not subject to becoming numb. So what if there is extra room for an emotional connection, as long as we know what barriers not to cross and there are respected boundaries. It's a great feeling to have the best of both worlds Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
I concur
On the contrary, I become more available for that individual. To know that we are compatible and comfortable with each other is reassuring that in this business I am not subject to becoming numb. So what if there is extra room for an emotional connection, as long as we know what barriers not to cross and there are respected boundaries. It's a great feeling to have the best of both worlds Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
That's sooo romantic!!!! I love it!!
I'm conflicted on this issue. I've had a few providers where there was a really good connection. We both had a lot of fun apart from physical release. OTOH, when I see a provider get carried away and post her loooovee for another hobbyist on the board, it makes me less likely to see her - hey, sorry, but I ain't taking sloppy seconds if I can help it...

I guess what I'm saying is, if a girl can't control her affection for a guy in "public", then I don't need to be in her picture as a hobbyist... this constant flirting shit on the board is getting out of hand (as other threads have observed). If the girls want to do that, it's their privilege; they just need to understand that a lot of potential clients will walk away... Originally Posted by Bobave

The same could be said of a fucktard that writes six reviews on one lady in a month, then posts after her expressing his desire, and commenting on her every review.
You mean, like Reese? Originally Posted by daty/o
98:30:15
Can we have an AMEN Brothers & Sisters?
98:30:05
If anyone here fits the description of addictive, its Reese.
98:29:55

I'm conflicted on this issue. I've had a few providers where there was a really good connection. We both had a lot of fun apart from physical release. OTOH, when I see a provider get carried away and post her loooovee for another hobbyist on the board, it makes me less likely to see her - hey, sorry, but I ain't taking sloppy seconds if I can help it... Originally Posted by Bobave
98:28:53
You owe me a keyboard. That's the funniest shit I've seen on here in forever.
98:28:42
Hey nothing wrong with falling in love for providers. I love all my favorites one hour at a time, and they all know it!
Anyone that is predisposed to becoming too attached to a prostitute/john needs to find another hobby.
ThE OnEs ThAt PuT iN aDs LiKe ThIs.

DaMn ThIs AiN"t EaSy To Do
Bliss of DFW Like your 1950s pinup photoshoot Originally Posted by zerodahero
Nice catch, zerodahero. I got my training in the late 50's and early 60's with pictures like that in magazines. Real "Mad Men" women. The retro hair-do and clothes, the unenhanced breasts . . . and just when you thought things couldn't get any better, she turns out to be Hispanic. Have to add Senorita Bliss to my TDL.
This is why you are so awesome Bliss! Not everyone can handle it but for those that can , this is how it should be IMHO.
No, but there have been a couple of cases where I didn't see a lady again because we clicked too well. In one case I was very honest with her about it and we ended up dating for several months.
Honestly yeS and no lol. There are three girls I've hit it off well in DFW one of which sadly I haven't seen in a while and it's not my fault she straight up told me that we get along to well and she doesn't wan that attachment I'd love to see her again though cause damn it was a total real GFE. The other one moved close to Dallas so it's been a few weeks I have to find a reason to drive to that side of town. Then there's my tries and true girl in Fort Worth I see her at least twice a month and its fun. But I always venture out and try new things to.
That's the problem. When you start talking about an emotional connection, it's the big head that you have to worry about. You lose that one and the little one is absolutely NO help. Originally Posted by daty/o
Well said. I find myself straddling this fine line frequently. I enjoy the company of someone I "click" with, but I'm cautious to check myself to ensure that emotions don't get the best of me. I had an ATF years ago that I felt a little TOO close with. I'm certain she did too as she wanted to date me. I forced myself to put a little distance between us. I saw other providers for a while, but kept in contact with her. It was the right decision for me.

She still tells me to this day that I "missed" my chance with her. It's for the best. She would have had me hook, line, and sinker.
tsk tsk , i cant wrap my mind around this thread

but this guys reply on a threas similar to this one is for the ladies who cant seem to understand you hobbyist sometimes... because this thread could easily confuse a girl...

Dear lady,

From what you write, you are aware of—and are doing—the things that are in your control. But no matter what you do, it will not work f=with all guys. In fact, what attracts one man is exactly what will drive another away.

For example: I like to exchange short e-mails and texts with ladies. A brief surprise “Hi! How are you doing today? How was your trip to the mountains? I’d love to see a picture!” in my morning in-box from a pretty lady will brighten my whole day—for other men, any unsolicited e-mail is likely to have them scratch you off their list of repeat ladies.

I would continue to work on making sure there is some chemistry, make sure your rates are competitive with the other ladies of similar quality in your area, and I would add a few small touches that let a guy know that he is a little special to you. Those don’t have to be big things, just remembering something he wrote in his introductory e-mail and mentioning it when you see him—so he knows you actually read it and remember HIM (the same thing works in the other direction as well). Discounts to repeat clients are rarely rejected, but also not required. And contrary to what many guys will say, a small complement about our shirt, or hair, etc., is not as unnoticed as we would have you believe—again, it shows that you actually noticed the PERSON standing there.

After that, if a guy doesn’t repeat, assume it is more about him than about what you didn’t do right—some guys like the variety above all.

Good luck. Originally Posted by Old-T
So remember ladies no matter what you do, more than likely the problem isn't you.