Which Do You Prefer When Seeing a Provider?

Incall. The last time I had an outcall was years ago and was awful. This was before I found Eccie too. My roommate at the time (was 26) called up some BP's and they weren't the girls in the ad of course. Instead of coming in through the back like we told them. They parked in front of my neighbors house and knocked on their door.
Out call because incall at our frat house seems to really raise a stir unless its really late at night when everyone is passed out. But the next day you catch a lot of shit. What ,cause I made a new friend? It can be quite a beating. Oh and somehow it seems to spread like wildfire to the rest of the school. Even the parents get tagged into the loop. Really don't want to have to explain any situations to my inquisitive mom. She may be CIA. Relentless info. driller.

Sometimes if I have nice expense account Hotel room in a city I will order up some room service but not late at night. too many house dicks asking what my ebony ladys are doing there. depending on the establishment a few Bens gets the job done, but it works alot better at the Courtyard. The Mansion busts balls on most incoming "non residents" ID?. Ditto Crescent but to a less extent at the Ritz where it's more of a free for all. He,he, Yeh Ritz! Originally Posted by ftango4
Not to be a jerk, but I can understand your mom being concerned with how you are spending her money.
Outcall

I travel.
It was a hoot Mary Beth. It was most fortunate that the bed was so low to the ground or I could have been arrested for banging Sexxy Sabrina off the bed to her death! Instead we had a great laugh!!

LMAO I'm trying to imagine this Originally Posted by MaryBeth
  • Skout
  • 02-26-2014, 07:53 PM
I prefer incall with providers I'm meeting for the first time. If I really click with someone, have seen her a few times and decide I can trust her, I may invite her over to my place if she's agreeable. If she insists on an upcharge in that situation, however, I'll stick to incall.
What? You don't like frat house ambiance? LOL Originally Posted by MaryBeth
oh, like ftango4's place?? :^)

seriously, there's a difference between a frat house and a trashed house.
one has maids to clean up. even the co-op i lived in austin had maids once a week.
It was a hoot Mary Beth. It was most fortunate that the bed was so low to the ground or I could have been arrested for banging Sexxy Sabrina off the bed to her death! Instead we had a great laugh!! Originally Posted by planojim
Lol sounds awesome
oh, like ftango4's place?? :^)

seriously, there's a difference between a frat house and a trashed house.
one has maids to clean up. even the co-op i lived in austin had maids once a week. Originally Posted by pmdelites
My dorm didn't have maids. We had a janitor that cleaned the showers down the hall but that's it. You'd think girls would have things cleaned...nope.

And all the frat houses i went to were messy with pizza and beer everywhere and smelled like jock rot
Incal for privacy reasons ... but I have done outcalls to a 4 Star and up hotel room that I book fore that sole reason and makes me feel better...

There is ways to do it without compromising your card specially if you know the front desk people ...
Her Incall. In fact I need it now. Quickly.
Her Incall. In fact I need it now. Quickly. Originally Posted by Jakereed
Anxious are we?
  • `flip
  • 02-28-2014, 04:26 AM
99.9% of the time I’ll do an outcall it’s very rare after a very horrid experience I had with an incall LOL.

Called the lady set up an incall. She was well reviewed so I was comfortable with it, however I had never met her. Typical 2 call, get to the place walk in and she had 2 other girls there just hanging out as I walked past the bathroom I noticed puke on the floor and the girl in the bathroom had one leg up on the counter very literally washing out her pussy in the sink LOL. Both beds where destroyed shit all over the place, this is one of the few times I have decided to walk. Gotta love Detroit LOL!
My preference, I prefer incalls. So do 90% of the guys from the vote tally. For the ladies that only use hotels for incalls, I never understood why they charge more for outcalls. I know gas is one reason but they have to drive to the hotel, too.
New Date...outcall usually. Better chance for me to keep management in check...or at least know they're not lurking in the room next door, closet, bathroom, or even worse...under the bed grabbing asses like Bugsy Calhoun. (That Harlem Nights was a classic)
I agree with you Pro! Before she retired from the hobby, I used to see a provider from Fort Worth. (her name was Victoria Fine) She charged more for incalls vs. outcalls because it cost her more to rent a hotel room for just one person vs. just doing an outcall and only paying for the gas to get to my place in Plano. (BTW...I'd always tip her and ad some to the tip for gas money anyway) Even today when I see a provider I try to ask her not to rent a hotel room just for me if I request an incall. I'd prefer that she save the money for a room and just come see me.

My preference, I prefer incalls. So do 90% of the guys from the vote tally. For the ladies that only use hotels for incalls, I never understood why they charge more for outcalls. I know gas is one reason but they have to drive to the hotel, too. Originally Posted by Prolongus