Missed the Game - How'd the Astros do?

If you will promise to pay the $500 for the Welshing Idiot, I will gladly do the research for you.

Otherwise, look it up for yourself you fuk'n lazy bitch! Originally Posted by bigtex

Fat ass your the one putting it out there all the time, you have been called out, by your response its obvious that your full of shit. I realize that $500 is a lot of money for someone living in a single wide, but really its not.
In the words of Slim Pickins.....

"Prancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots"
In the words of Slim Pickins.....

"Prancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots" Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
We'll see. Lot of bad blood between KC and the Jays. It's going to be interesting.
Score one for the faggots.......5-0 Royals.
Score one for the faggots.......5-0 Royals. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So does this mean that you and woomby will be offering "specials" down at the 'holes for every time those faggots win ? As YOUR show of solidarity with YOUR fag buddies !
BigChins, I already paid it. I told you. Please resume your medications. You can afford some of them now.
BigChins, I already paid it. I told you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Please post a copy of the receipt from the actual winner of the wager (who just happens to be me).

Without an actual receipt, you've got nothing, nothing at all!

Time to pay up Welshing Bitch!
Please post a copy of the receipt from the actual winner of the wager (who just happens to be me).

Without an actual receipt, you've got nothing, nothing at all!

Time to pay up Welshing Bitch! Originally Posted by bigtex
Time to put up or shut up
Time to put up or shut up Originally Posted by dirty dog
Are you going to pay the wager for COIdiot?

I really do not care where the money comes from, I just want to be paid for winning the wager.

Whether it comes from you or from COIdiot himself, does not matter.

I could care less, just pay up!
Fuck anything from NY. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're not our type.
Mets and Cubs in NLCS.....who woulda thunk it? Cubs haven't won a World Series in 108 years. Originally Posted by timpage
If the Cubs do beat the Mets, I will root for the Cubs to go all the way.

It's time for the 108 year streak to end.
You're not our type. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yes, and I am glad. LOL
Are you going to pay the wager for COIdiot?

I really do not care where the money comes from, I just want to be paid for winning the wager.

Whether it comes from you or from COIdiot himself, does not matter.

I could care less, just pay up! Originally Posted by bigtex
what wager, I see no proof of a wager
Faggots strike again 6-3 Royals.
BigChins, the check was endorsed by your attending physician, since you aren't allowed to possess anything sharp (including your wits). You know him. Dr. Suq Madik.

Why are you repeating that senseless babble? Obey Madik, and take your meds. We had no bet. I paid you to hopefully pacify your delusions. Do what Madik recommends. Drink your Ovaltine, and rest. Your brain won't heal correctly if you persist in those fantasies.