Feels like the world is ending..

For me, the hobby world has been different since ECCIE went down in 2018. The forum seemed livelier pre 2018. I’m sure it will feel even slower now. Originally Posted by bashar
Did you know the Earth's rotation is slowing down?

Changes always come.
Did you know the Earth's rotation is slowing down?

Changes always come. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I’m not complaining. Just making an observation. Hobbying didn’t end when ECCIE went dark in 2018 and won’t now either.
Remember when our grandparents thought the earth was flat and you will fall off the edge of it if you walk to the end of it .
Yes Fanasty! I totally agree. About the picture thing. I receive so many messages with that. Not so much with Eccie clients I usually have no problem.
World wont end, everyone will adapt, just a bump in the road!
In the mean time find me on p411 & OH2
Reviews, imo, very new, very old, imo still have some relevant purpose in both directions.

For the ladies researching a hobbyist's reviews (and all of his other posts) may reveal information/data critical to her decision making.

For the gents, researching a lady's reviews (and all of her other posts) may reveal information/data critical to his decision making.

Gents also need to research other hobbyists reviews in order to gauge his data value and reputation.

Ladies also need to research other companions reviews and posts in order to gauge her data value and reputation.

Closing "historic" reviews and ads (such as they might exist these days) is OK for sure. Removing them may save bandwidth but certainly reduces the information data base.

ijs
  • BLM69
  • 09-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Sad how a potential shutdown of a hooker site has a major affect on a few people here
Sugar baby sites will be flooded with women!!
Let's grab some popcorn and go hit the stroll!
Holy moly! I just got to Dallas and then this all happens. Ughhhh
Let's grab some popcorn and go hit the stroll! Originally Posted by thewoodthatcould

Lmaoooo rite!!!!!
Over 10 Reviews on Erotic Monkey
Over 16 Reviews on Listcrawler
Over 10 Reviews on Adultlook
5 Reviews on PrivateDelights

(504)564-7894
msmistys69@protonmail.com

STAY IN TOUCH... ONE SITE NEVER STOPS A SHOW

Lmao when In doubt..advertise!
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2019, 01:00 PM
As thirsty as you two are, you both will be the first ones to go down and will be singing like birds when you get a knock on the door. Tricks here can't be that desperate?
As thirsty as you two are, you both will be the first ones to go down and will be singing like birds when you get a knock on the door. Tricks here can't be that desperate? Originally Posted by BLM69
Ahhh u again!!! Smdh. U should actually celebrate, here’s your moment of shine sir! this is first time Ive actually replied to u EVER! Haha but back on ur ignore u go! It’s a Shame You’ve tried every post to talk negatively for me to then reply to u but never did ..aww poor guy. This is for U though
My reviews are self explanatory though sugar