SLIXA???

I get the annoying pop ups too it sometimes drives me crazy when I am in a hurry. I have not gotten one call from that site and it took awhile to fill out the profile. As far as only one result for an incall search in dfw that is so not cool.
Ladies:

Thanks for your input...interested to hear more.
Btw, ECCIE's search functions are whacko right now, too, since the last updates. I can't even look up my own recent posts. There seems to be a 48 to 72-hour delay on stats, and searching providers can be challenging. For example, sometimes looking under BBW or redhead or my age bracket brings me up, sometimes not, and often the system just freezes and I get a blank screen until I go back a page. Huh?

Technology is a wonderful thing when it works, and a huge raise-the-blood-pressure annoyance when it doesn't.

I figure ECCIE needs any income it can get to pay OUR programmers.
Fancy:

FYI: I just did a Houston search for Incall's within a 25 mile radius of 77002

Two results: Sasha Noelle & Sophia

Are they asking for your Incall's zip code in your profile?

What if a provider uses different hotels?...with different zip codes?...on different dates?

???????
On Slixa, you mean, or ECCIE? Let me check. Don't recall ever putting my zip in, or a place TO note that on either profile. BRB.
Well, how annoying. I remember now. When I put in my incall's zip code, Slixa's little map pointed to the WRONG location, a bad area of FM 1960 that I am not located in. I figured it would do me more harm than good to show that.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll be writing support. In the meantime, I'll list my zip and see what happens.

ECCIE doesn't have the ability to search for providers by incall/outcall or zip, does it? If so, I can't see it.
I don't think Eccie has...or needs that functionality because its organization is pretty well thought out and the general location is displayed right under the avatar...which, by the way, you just changed on Eccie.
Just talked to support via live chat. NOTHING they can do regarding the map vs. the actuality of my incall. They don't even show my street in the boundaries of the zip code.

My choices are put in the zip and have gentlemen think I'm in a bad area, or don't list a zip and make myself harder to search for on Slixa by location. That SUCKS. You'd think that they would have more control, better geographical resources, like MapQuest.

Not impressed. Definitely dropping this ad venue the moment it costs me a cent. Too bad.
I don't think Eccie has...or needs that functionality because its organization is pretty well thought out and the general location is displayed right under the avatar...which, by the way, you just changed on Eccie. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever

I see that. Will be changing back asap.
I have a map on my website that is accurate regarding the general whereabouts of my incall, and I'd rather not limit my boundaries on ECCIE.
This business model just gets better and better.

Pay Eccie to annoy their clients AND mis-market their providers.

Well...at least it works for somebody.
That is the most annoying site...ugh. Go to check my PMS and mysteriously, there it is.

I won't even give myself the opportunity to figure it out - too annoying as it is
My ATF stormystaxxx was a slixa girl and proud all I am saying about that site.
They pop-ups are so annoying, especially on my phone or ipad, that I will not knowingly see a slixa lady.
They pop-ups are so annoying, especially on my phone or ipad, that I will not knowingly see a slixa lady. Originally Posted by BigOldZero
Well, it's certainly not the companions that are on Slixa causing that pop up to happen. Seems rather short sited to NOT see someone because of them being on a site that advertises here.

However, I want to check out that zip code thing myself. That could certainly be problematic.

EW
However, I want to check out that zip code thing myself. That could certainly be problematic.

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Yeppers, and now that I put it in, I can't seem to remove the incorrect little map on my ad, even though I deleted the zip location from my profile. I just called and talked to a customer service rep, who is going to have a programer look into the glitch.

I think it would be better if they didn't limit "incall" and "outcall" to their sole selections and let us fill in our own info.