Who's the Sweetest Provider

• Sire
  • 09-22-2012, 04:39 PM
\ ()&^%$#%&243 LOL

Let me know when you find one. ....A nice girl that is. Originally Posted by Joan
OMG! A Joan appearance!
The sweetest provider on this board is....

The one who opens the door upon my arrival; lighting up her face in a smile, invites me in, wraps her arms and body aound me, a lingering kiss, and an affectionate hug, and asks, " so how was your day?'...

Making me feel like the most important person for the next hour...

That could and should be every Lady on this board...

And a true Gentleman would reciprocate the feelings...

Just my little ole opinion... Originally Posted by chipsandsalsa
Jesus! You don't need a provider. You need a wife.
Tori sweet naughty perfection.
Jesus! You don't need a provider. You need a wife. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've got a wife! Now you know why I need a provider to do this! lol
Not playing favorites, but Tori is a sweetheart by any definition of the word. Asian Ann is also more then deserving of a mention. I haven't met anyone who wasn't pleasant to be around actually.

Lilly Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

AWWWWWW DARLIN!!!!!!!

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!

Asian Ann but I plan on seeing Tori.
Dara!
  • PeAcH
  • 09-24-2012, 10:59 PM
I don't think I have met a lady here who isn't sweet! Every lady thus far that I have met or talked to here has been so wonderful.
I think Sexy Roxanne is a very sweet lady and always so helpful and resourceful
Dara! Originally Posted by doodlebug
I'm with DB on this one... I don't have a lot of experience here (I have not done any reviews) but of the 7 providers I have seen Dara just tugs at my heart strings like no other!
I am.

Just look at my avatar.

How can anyone resist?

Isn't ToriCapelli in Dallas? I thought the question was about Austin ladies...
Isn't ToriCapelli in Dallas? I thought the question was about Austin ladies... Originally Posted by teyeger72
That relocation is very recent....
Most of the Providers I have ever met were sweet. I'd have to give Sexy Roxanne my vote. She's always so positive and offers support. Shannon Shane was always very sweet to me also.