Ladies... what is your "superpower"?

lol--great post!

mine is my attitude...I have learned that attitude is priority one....I try to stay upbeat/helpful/playful and fun in my persona....along with a little WICKED thrown in for good measure...lol
What I want to know is, when the hell is ~Ze~ going to put up a real showcase.

• ~Ze~
  • 09-12-2013, 09:44 PM
When my privacy means less to me than a handful of cash.

"Superladies? They're always trying to tell you their secret identity... think it'll strengthen the relationship or something like that. I say, "Girl, I don't wanna know about your mild-mannered alter ego or anything like that. I mean, you tell me you're, uh... S-Super, Mega, Ultra Lightning Babe, that's alright with me. I'm good... I'm good. "

Lol.

Aren't you the one who went through an airport naked??

My superpower is my forehand. LOL
Kidding...hmm, no I'm not kidding.
I think it's my upbeat personality, my passion in everything I do and my BODY. I am blessed to have a perfect athletic feminine figure. Thank you, God!!! :-) I love my body very very much!!!
Im the penis whisperer.... Lol jk
Btw, ~Ze~'s superpower is to make me jack off uncontrollably against my will. Seriously, she's really fucking hot, for those that have never seen her body. I mean, shit, I haven't seen her body in like 3 years, but it's so hot that long to see it again, and rub one out.

Think of a hot school teacher that you hope gives you detention and ...

Yeah, that hot.
This is a brilliant thread which should allow for some creativity by the ladies.

Who is faster than a premature ejaculation, able to engulf small penises with a single gulp, and strong enough to put up with us sorry-assed hobbiests?
"Superladies? They're always trying to tell you their secret identity... think it'll strengthen the relationship or something like that. I say, "Girl, I don't wanna know about your mild-mannered alter ego or anything like that. I mean, you tell me you're, uh... S-Super, Mega, Ultra Lightning Babe, that's alright with me. I'm good... I'm good. " Originally Posted by ~Ze~
...sadly I knew that was Frozone the second I saw it. I watch way too much Disney to be such a pussy purveyor.
I am proficient in taint and tainted activities.
I would say that my Super power is I am a great listener or a friend when you need one.
I absolutely adore threads like this (rather than those other kinds). Thank you Ms Ze
My super power is how wet I get when I'm turned on, my deep throat technique and my squirting abilities!
I would say that my Super power is I am a great listener or a friend when you need one. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
This is the best so far in my opinion - a good provider for me isn't just selling sex...
my other super power is my Magic finger!!!! LOL