Before or after – Proper Etiquette

Usually after unless I'm asked for it up front.
Always pay up front, without mention. It will always make the lady feel more comfortable. We have probably all had, even a regular, stiff us at some point. The perfect session should not feel like a business transaction. So, the quicker you are to get that out of the way, the quicker the fun can begin. The lady will certainly be more relaxed and more eager to please. Originally Posted by SweetMelody
Lol I have the mind of a ten year old.
Just understand ladies that when we put the envelope down up front we don't have a discrete opportunity to add a tip later if we feel like it.
<snip>
I mean... Jules is OBVIOUSLY Biased because that one time I rubbed lube all over her sexy ass tittays! Or the time she surprised a peek at her pink when I was taking some photos. I blushed... I really did. Speaking of...

Jules... you. me, my camera. Pronto. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
~Ze~, your stellar reputation and sexy attitude would pass my screening. :-)

Now if you and Jules want to get busy, I'll hold the camera. I may even press the shutter 2 or 500 times.
How in the hell did I miss a post about rubbing oil on titties, asses, and seeing pink? Damn I'm not paying enough attention to the things that matter.

Ladies, I tell you this in all honesty. If you are seeing me have body oil you like. Once Im spent, I love rubbing you relieving your stresses, unless something pops up again. Either way we can then wash all that oil off together.

I love rubbing a sexy woman down..... Oil on tits and asses. I need to read Ze's posts way more carefully.
~Ze~ is a very attractive woman but, she is even smarter than she is pretty. Now hand eye coordination is another thing....lol.