just wanna give u all a sample pic

Rodosh, see one of your favorites is my favorite to cut up with and hang out with. She wasn't as excited about playing in the snow as I was. But she is a trooper!

Love your new pics girly. Your hair is so long. Hope to see you soon Originally Posted by kayleemarie

I like the snow bc ur not used to it.. I grew up w it, so I had my fair share of snowball fights.. Lol .. If I could have bore it w anyone it would be u!! I tried tho !?!?!
Rodosh, see one of your favorites is my favorite to cut up with and hang out with. She wasn't as excited about playing in the snow as I was. But she is a trooper!

Love your new pics girly. Your hair is so long. Hope to see you soon Originally Posted by kayleemarie

Plus I rather be buried in those boobies then the snow, Grrrrrr
Plus I rather be buried in those boobies then the snow, Grrrrrr Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
My prints in the snow was even sexy when I fell down all bundled up, looked a few sizes bigger. Watch out Vanessa!! Lol. Who doesn't love to motorboat some nice big boobies? Spring is upon us ladies, time to show all guys some love by showing off the girls.
My prints in the snow was even sexy when I fell down all bundled up, looked a few sizes bigger. Watch out Vanessa!! Lol. Who doesn't love to motorboat some nice big boobies? Spring is upon us ladies, time to show all guys some love by showing off the girls. Originally Posted by kayleemarie

Love it! I was just gawking at your new pic. Ive never seen a button down look so sexy!
Is anyone else turned on by these ladies talking back and forth??

Is anyone else turned on by these ladies talking back and forth??

Originally Posted by LegsandHeelsLover
It is difficult to type with one hand, that's for sure
LOL. So true
It is difficult to type with one hand, that's for sure Originally Posted by pikelbouldershoulder
No it's not. Then again, I am a seasoned professional at one handed typing