Paula allen

Hos get dicked around too. It goes both ways. If you get skunked, just chalk it up to the hobby. Unless you’re stupid enough to drive over an hour to see a Ho. Then you can pound your head against a wall for being stupid. Originally Posted by bambino

pop.............power of pussy
I don’t have time to waste either. I’ve been NCNSed more times that I can remember. PA doesn’t have a history of doing it. But it’s a part of the hobby. Originally Posted by bambino
She no showed me twice before we finally met. Wasn’t worth the hassle.
Why are some people make excuses for her? No call no shows are BS. Even if there's a legitimate issue, which is doubtful, a call or text only takes a few seconds.

Nothing wrong with letting people know that she did that.
You know these girls are glued to their phones 24/7. Would it kill them to send a simple text to apologize or try to reschedule?

Nothing wrong with letting people know that she did that. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

This is overlooked.

I don't dispute that getting no-showed is a hobby risk one almost cannot avoid. However, it is a useful metric.

It's like everything else--treat it like a business relationship and your head won't explode and occasionally (much like a business relationship), everyone is happy.
Indys had a NCNS list. It was a sticky. It was 100 pages long. I think every member made that list.
Indys had a NCNS list. It was a sticky. It was 100 pages long. I think every member made that list. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah Bam, but it is still good to know when some provider NCNS someone. I get it, it happens. But knowing how often it happens is helpful in trying to avoid it happening to you.

Not sure why people feel the need to defend this behavior on this thread
Yeah Bam, but it is still good to know when some provider NCNS someone. I get it, it happens. But knowing how often it happens is helpful in trying to avoid it happening to you.

Not sure why people feel the need to defend this behavior on this thread Originally Posted by berryberry

i havent seen one post that has "defended" anyone. bam said it happens on both ends, thats not defending anyone

another guy said she is worth trying again...........again not defending anyone

my rule is, nc/ns me once, i will probably try again at some point..... do it twice, i wont go for strike three
i havent seen one post that has "defended" anyone. bam said it happens on both ends, thats not defending anyone

another guy said she is worth trying again...........again not defending anyone

my rule is, nc/ns me once, i will probably try again at some point..... do it twice, i wont go for strike three Originally Posted by chizzy
Yeah, I’m not defending PA or NCNS’s. It just happens. That’s why one of my golden hobby rules is not driving over 30 minutes to see anyone, no matter how good their reputation is. Remember Jaylen on Indys? I chased her around many times. Because she usually was in Greentree. I finally did connect once. She was hyper active and totally scatter brained. I could see how she NCNSed many guys. It wasn’t that she was evil, she didn’t know where she was half the time. I was laughing at her and with her at the same time.
We could make a great reality show lol

We could call it.... the power of pussy and the stupid thing is we've done
Had this done once to me and she’ll never get a chance to do it twice.
Had this done once to me and she’ll never get a chance to do it twice. Originally Posted by Charley3
That’s another golden rule to practice.
She just text me, said she left for the July 4th weekend.So gonna try to set something up this week.
Opinions might differ here, but the communication, scheduling, and reliability are all factors that go into choosing one over another. Every one of those things helps either build a reputation or pull it down.

Some people don't have the option of only travelling 10 or 15 miles to meet. Also, personal schedules can be chaotic and limited so a commitment to a particular day and time is important.

I am very tough with communication. With the use and readily ease of having a cell phone, there are almost no reasons to NCNS someone. Regardless of how good someone is at what they do, that statement stands.

Take away what one may from that, but on Tryst, at $400/hr, that's somewhat of a bitter pill to swallow.
Hos get dicked around too. It goes both ways. If you get skunked, just chalk it up to the hobby. Unless you’re stupid enough to drive over an hour to see a Ho. Then you can pound your head against a wall for being stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
I've been waaay stupider than that. Fortunately, only got stood up once on one of my hobby trips, by a unicorn in DFW. Even got "Hootered" (there used to be a blonde named Heather, in Dallas, who happened to be a friend of said unicorn, whose nickname was "Hooter," who was notorious for NS. It was supposed to be our second meeting. I was in DFW for the weekend anyway. Parents or friends supposedly arrived unanounced or without sufficient notice. Live and learn. That was 15 years ago on the old ASPD board this replaced. Now, my trip to your lovely city a decade ago was more than worth the drive. Her "name" was Mandy, aka Agent99. Oh, the memories!