Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday

Funny hobbyking was banned on horndogs because of multiple handles too. Sophia was known as Gia w/VIPGFERERRALS back then. Maybe the name of her then agency and website is what caused the feud between her and James.I remember this very well, because SOH PMed/spammed a lot of folks on ASPD trying to sell her website.I know because I still have the email she sent me.
Sophia get over it and move on, James took the high road. Your little green monster is starting to show her horns,and that could result in disaster for your business. Hobbyist do not like Drama
IMHO I am surprised that horndogs let her back on their board. Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
I don't know about HobbyKing, as you know in a Co Op we share responsibilities..... We were all learning as we went...like you did 20 years ago....If as you say "hobbyist do not like drama" stop defending a website your no longer on..........It's gone....That's all I have to say.......Yes we had a feud over a company name....Yes I had the DBA to it and James did not....It's not the high road he took.....It was the "Cease and Desists" letter.

Don't you have your company name registered?
Sophia, you are so funny, you never give up.. Your shit is starting to unravel, just keep digging girlfriend.. BTW, I never paid for advertisment, I simply did a free banner exchange. James was a nice guy...
I think the reason there was bad blood between you two, was not because of the name of your business being similar to his, but you set him up by putting Alex from your agency on his website, which in turn became a bait and switch because her photos were incorrect. You have been trying to discredit him for months. Why does it bother you so, that he is not around? You should be happy and rejoycing that your competitor is gone..

Interesting, I click on GFE referrals and it comes up as P411. He must have sold out and moved along. Smart man....
You only know what you are told By James.....A smart woman would know both sides.....It's not a sale dear...It's called DNS re-direction.....You can't sell what you don't own.....
So your point for stalking him all this time, is because he does not own GFE Referrals and you do? So is GFE Referrals actually your business? I am confused,,I thought yours was myexclusivegfe or vipgfereferrals, or was one of those Vivians? Care to enlighten us?
Hate to highjack a thread, but who owns the blue water?
I do.................get over it and let the hooktard threAD continue.
No one owns the blue water. The blue water owns you!

carry on
Your mama is so fat she fell into the Grand Canyon....and got stuck!

Your mama is so fat her Passport photo says 'Picture is continued overleaf'

Your mama is so fat she fell into the Grand Canyon....and got stuck!

Your mama is so fat her Passport photo says 'Picture is continued overleaf'

Originally Posted by cpi3000
Now that is some deep blue water moderation.
I don't think so..............

I want to here some more from sofia about James and bitches left in the snow and website owned by others and domains owned by this or that and all the handles that she would never use here unlike before on the P.

If you think they are all gone.......................... .........think again.
DH Pm me......LOL
I bought some blue toilet tabs and thought of you.......
No, No, No, not tabs! It has to be the real blue water.
That's my girl.

Why am I supposed to PM you?

Tell me you got the expensive ones out here in the open.
OK you got me.....they smell nice too.....