Josh Allen???

How does it feel to be poor white trash scum? Originally Posted by jokacz
better then ...bein mistaken fer a ...murica hatin marxist ...kenyan dick sucker
It would have been nice to see Josh play with the starting offensive line.

On the Michael Kay show yesterday, Kay went on and on far a hh about how lucky Cleveland was to acquire Tyrod Taylor.
better then ...bein mistaken fer a ...murica hatin marxist ...kenyan dick sucker Originally Posted by Plastic Man
If I recall correctly at the whcd, old 44 was supposed to be the one being roasted. Instead, while everyone else was laughing with 44's roasting of the guy who no longer can get a loan from a American bank for his business, 44 had seal team 6 off to tcob with bin laden finally. That is why the wannabe doesn't do the whcd, no one will ever top a comedy act and order the capture or killing of the world's most wanted man in the same night. The golfing campaigner in chief will never top that comedy act.
And give Josh Allen a chance guys. The Bill's are being duh bills.
It would have been nice to see Josh play with the starting offensive line.

On the Michael Kay show yesterday, Kay went on and on far a hh about how lucky Cleveland was to acquire Tyrod Taylor. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Hey woody,thanks for getting this discussion back on track,somehow it got derailed to a Trump popularity poll,did somebody call him a fake president?I for one keep waiting for his impeachment before he completely ruin's everything America stands for! As for Tyrod, he looked sharp as ever but I doubt he will remain the starter more than one or two game's, he will end up as Mayfield's backup!
Hey woody,thanks for getting this discussion back on track,somehow it got derailed to a Trump popularity poll,did somebody call him a fake president?I for one keep waiting for his impeachment before he completely ruin's everything America stands for! As for Tyrod, he looked sharp as ever but I doubt he will remain the starter more than one or two game's, he will end up as Mayfield's backup! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
A lot of us are waiting lol. I thought Allen looked alright. he has got to learn to slide though and not dive head first into defenders lol. those throws though were bullets
better then ...bein mistaken fer a ...murica hatin marxist ...kenyan dick sucker Originally Posted by Plastic Man

So you realize what you are.
fuck it, taint watching again this year
Have to admit, after his second outing last night, ole Josh may fit the ticket sooner than expected, he looked far more poised and in control than his last game,he zings the ball around like Rothlesburger,wouldn't surprise me a bit if he isn't the starter on opening day, of course Mccarron's injury narrows the competition for him!
The kid looks good, but its the Bills and preseason and against a team that didnt win a game
He doesn't look like the total bust i honestly expected, but hard to make too many conclusions from 2 preseason games. Well ill jump to one...McCarron isnt the answer.
McCarron is out indefinitely so Josh Allen has a even better chance to start,especially since he looked good against Cleveland. If he continues to show poise with that canon of a arm , no reason not to start him over Peterman.
Really hated to see Kyle Williams get hurt,I hope he isn’t out long.
Peterman will probably start season but I think Allen will take over sooner than later
Peterman Originally Posted by lilylivered
that be a fittin ...name considerin the cucks rounds ...here
that be a fittin ...name considerin the cucks rounds ...here Originally Posted by Plastic Man
oh shit me and pm had the same thought..