Whatever happened to

Don't believe its the same Brooke.
Different Brooke
Brooke was a train wreck. That accident saved her life. The last I knew she was clean and sober. I hope she’s still that way.
Not familiar with Brooke, but I see someone posting lately talking about how their back and had been in a bad car accident. Wonder if that's the same person.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...l/615667053473 Originally Posted by Meridien
She goes by Angie. I’ve tried to set something up with her for awhile but haven’t had any luck. May try again now that she’s posting again
How about Magic Marilyn. Cute little spinner who used to be in Schenectady. Haven't seen or heard anything about her in about 5 years.
I wish I got to see Marilyn. Cute little body, always sent me pix but could never set up a day. Didnt care for the dreads but she was cute. Friends on FB with her . Doesn't chat or post much . She might still have that same #
Does anyone remember Brook(e) from Schenectady - she was in a bad car accident. Man that girl knew how to suck a cock. There were three from Schenectady - her, Jordan, and Danielle - maybe the three best BBBJCIMWS ever in this area. I miss all of them. Originally Posted by Southgate18
Never had a bj from Brooke, but I have from Jordan and from Dani (and many, many others. Including personal life, I am well over 100 different lips in my dick). It’s not even close. Dani gives hands down the best blowjob I’ve ever had. Ever. She’s occasionally walking in Schenectady. I don’t pick up girls off the street anymore, way too risky. But she tempts me.
Never had a bj from Brooke, but I have from Jordan and from Dani (and many, many others. Including personal life, I am well over 100 different lips in my dick). It’s not even close. Dani gives hands down the best blowjob I’ve ever had. Ever. She’s occasionally walking in Schenectady. I don’t pick up girls off the street anymore, way too risky. But she tempts me. Originally Posted by Snood273
I concur that Dani is the best I ever had in this area. Can you share where you see Dani walking (DM if you prefer) - I would definitely pick her up.
When Dani lived in stockade I enjoyed her fs... her oral was definitely on the top of the list.
Brooke I was speaking of... Hispanic from the Towers... did dbls with Keri... Keri was in utica last I knew and Brooke in Troy... can't confirm Brooke's in Troy that was second hand info.
  • t518
  • 06-23-2024, 10:00 AM
Anyone still in touch with Lexa/Summer from a few years ago?
Wish I was.. definitely one of the hottest I ever fucked
  • t518
  • 06-23-2024, 11:48 AM
Absolute smoke show!
She got out cause of her bf, so she told me. If you can get ahold of her let me know
Dani in stockade was the first provider I went to