So much for science when it's inconvenient.

"Ah! No it isn't. It is recommended for a biological female "presenting" as a male. Biological males can not get pregnant, yet!"

Never said a biological male could get pregnant (although I think I recall an extreme case where one incubated a fetus, but irrelevant). It may have happened, but as far as I know, no pregnancies have resulted from swallowing semen.

However, there are rare instances when pregnancy tests are indicated in males for testicular cancer. Like politicians, best to stick with your area of expertise.

https://qrius.com/a-man-can-test-pos...heres-why/amp/

What a pregnancy test looks for is the presence of elevated levels of the hormone beta human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). There are certain types of testicular cancers that also release this hormone. Thus, if a man has elevated levels of hCG, he could have testicular cancer resulting in a positive pregnancy test. The opposite is not true; just because you’re a guy and you test negative on a pregnancy test, it doesn’t mean you’re cancer free as not all testicular tumors secrete this hormone. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Congratulations on proving the OP point absolutely true. You've shown how the same test used with the same result (the reading of certain hormones) on two differently sexed individuals yields two distinctly different protocols.
Brilliant!
What the hell is a "prostrate"?
What the hell is a "prostrate"? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yup," Runnin on empty"