Tucker Carlson of all people nails it. ChickenHawks beware!

And asking permissions just isn’t the Don’s style. Just ask Barzini.
The same thing he did in northern Syria, leave. I'm not defending our betrayal of the Kurds. But the Iraqis don't want us there, so screw them. If Trump wants to bomb a few thugs on the way out, fine. Originally Posted by Tiny
I don't know from where all of these conclusions regarding what the "Iraqis" want or don't want with regard to our presence. The current Iraqi government is controlled by a majority aligned with Iran and will vote how Iran wants them to vote. It sort of begs the answer when this Dead Asshole was just leaving a "conference" in Baghdad on the strategy to drive out the U.S. and Allies from Iraq.

That has little to do with the desires of the "Iraqi people"!

Has CNN taken a poll?
I've got no problem taking out terrorists and others who kill Americans btw. I'd rather see us strive to do it like the Israelis or Russians, that is, anonymously. The president should first get approval by something like the gang of eight in Congress, although the country has become so damn partisan you're probably not going to get four Democrats and four Republicans to agree on anything besides spending more of the taxpayers money. Originally Posted by Tiny
i agree with you and especially the methodology of the Israeli's and Russians.

However, it does take a certain amount of bravado to take the motherfucker out and warn them not to fuck with us.
I've got no problem taking out terrorists and others who kill Americans btw. I'd rather see us strive to do it like the Israelis or Russians, that is, anonymously. The president should first get approval by something like the gang of eight in Congress, although the country has become so damn partisan you're probably not going to get four Democrats and four Republicans to agree on anything besides spending more of the taxpayers money. Originally Posted by Tiny
I you were the President, would you tell Adam Schiff anything? For that matter, Nancy Peloci?
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2020, 07:12 AM
I really hope the local chapter of Persian Militia don't show up at your apartment to exercise their freedom of assembly in your front yard! "We'll" see who is the "chickenhawk"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe you live in an apartment. I do not.

People are not allowed to protest on private property....where did you get your law degree? Trump University?
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2020, 07:13 AM
I you were the President, would you tell Adam Schiff anything? For that matter, Nancy Peloci? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes....what we want in this country is one man rule.
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2020, 07:18 AM
its our problem when they are killing americans overseas.

Should Trump stand down and beg don't do this????

what would you have him do? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Killing Americans overseas?

America is not responsible for idiots that go overseas protection. Like that dumbass Otto....should Trump start a war with NK because some kid is dumb enough to go to North Korea and try and steal a souvenir?
Maybe you live in an apartment. I do not.

People are not allowed to protest on private property....where did you get your law degree? Trump University? Originally Posted by WTF
And the sidewalk or road in front of where you live is not private property. Get real, get a grip.

Yes....what we want in this country is one man rule. Originally Posted by WTF
What we certainly don't want is a 1 party attempted domination of the process from the House of Representatives. Sorry you don't abide by the Constitutional distinction of powers.

Killing Americans overseas?

America is not responsible for idiots that go overseas protection. Like that dumbass Otto....should Trump start a war with NK because some kid is dumb enough to go to North Korea and try and steal a souvenir? Originally Posted by WTF
WOW, Just WOW, that you consider our ambassadors and servicemen as somehow being idiots to go overseas.
And the sidewalk or road in front of where you live is not private property. Get real, get a grip.

What we certainly don't want is a 1 party attempted domination of the process from the House of Representatives. Sorry you don't abide by the Constitutional distinction of powers.

WOW, Just WOW, that you consider our ambassadors and servicemen as somehow being idiots to go overseas. Originally Posted by eccielover
We should send idiots like WTF overseas.
  • oeb11
  • 01-06-2020, 08:10 AM
ftw might be very happy as consulate to Tehran and an apologist for the mullahs!
I don't know from where all of these conclusions regarding what the "Iraqis" want or don't want with regard to our presence. The current Iraqi government is controlled by a majority aligned with Iran and will vote how Iran wants them to vote. It sort of begs the answer when this Dead Asshole was just leaving a "conference" in Baghdad on the strategy to drive out the U.S. and Allies from Iraq.

That has little to do with the desires of the "Iraqi people"!

Has CNN taken a poll? Originally Posted by LexusLover

seems like some people here forgot that the Iraqs were protesting their parliament for their recent "bad" political behavior. I also think they don't want Iran in their country.
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2020, 06:29 PM
We should send idiots like WTF overseas. Originally Posted by bambino
Send me to Bangkok!
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2020, 06:31 PM
Oh and Tucker had another decent take on warmongers again tonight.
Send me to Bangkok! Originally Posted by WTF
We all know how you and chung love those thai lady bois
  • Tiny
  • 01-06-2020, 07:34 PM
We all know how you and chung love those thai lady bois Originally Posted by winn dixie
Chung Tran's taste in women may be questionable but he's no katooey lover. He's like the character in the movie Shallow Hal who's turned on by a woman's inner beauty instead of her outward appearance. This is a major advantage, he pays much less than the rest of us to get laid. Hell, if he wanted to, Chung could become a man whore, God's Gift to fat, ugly women. There'd be a line of women a mile long who look like the 280 pounder he banged at the Red Bird motel, all eager to pay $20 and up for a good rogering from Chung.

As to WTF, he hasn't really given us an indication as to his preferences in women.