brasserie 19

Yeah I go there all the time with my lambo Originally Posted by the cute papi
My Chevy... Is cheaper, and I can run over dousche bags... With no problems...
Are there any Renault LeCars parked out front?

Can you even get a French car anymore?

(should one be so compelled)

For you grammar freaks, go fuck yourselves if I didn't spell the name right. Anywho, I was shopping at Barnes and Noble and decided I needed some libations. Went to brasserie 19, Sat down, and watched the hoe stroll. Having a keen eye for women of the night I quickly picked up what's up. Took home a 10 for 250 for two hours. Check the place out. Originally Posted by shinepro

Just curious, did you just go hang out at the bar and approached her or did she come approach you? Trying to understand the game there
I approached her at the bar sir. It was really kind of easy. Posers or not having a really nice car works for most women so I don't hate their game, and no I don't have a really nice car. Dorothy, I get a kick out of people correcting grammar on a hooker board, where the main object is buying pus. Fucking hilarious.....
I approached her at the bar sir. It was really kind of easy. Posers or not having a really nice car works for most women so I don't hate their game, and no I don't have a really nice car. Dorothy, I get a kick out of people correcting grammar on a hooker board, where the main object is buying pus. Fucking hilarious..... Originally Posted by shinepro
Well come on, spill Bro. Did she bring up the issue or did you probe?
Posers or not having a really nice car works for most whores... Originally Posted by shinepro
FTFY...

The poser, douchebag clientele there get the type of women they deserve...female posers and douchebags...
I approached her at the bar sir. It was really kind of easy. Posers or not having a really nice car works for most women so I don't hate their game, and no I don't have a really nice car. Dorothy, I get a kick out of people correcting grammar on a hooker board, where the main object is buying pus. Fucking hilarious..... Originally Posted by shinepro
Oh I know trust me
Trust you? . WTF?
  • orlyo
  • 02-23-2016, 09:23 PM
ok, now i gotta check this place out. my interest is peaked
Are there any Renault LeCars parked out front?

Can you even get a French car anymore?

(should one be so compelled) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yes - both Citroen and Renault still make cars. They just don't import them to the US.

Although they might now, since Renault is bringing the Alpine (Al-peen, rhymes with "dream", not like the stereo, which rhymes with "time") is coming back:

Personally, I like the old Alpine A110 myself.

On B19 - yeah, I've eaten there. The cold water oysters are good. The eye candy is good. Say what you want, I don't mind seeing the Ferrari 458's out front. But, don't go there for the food. There are much better places to eat around Houston.
ok, now i gotta check this place out. my interest is peaked Originally Posted by orlyo
Piqued if your interest is aroused.
Has peaked if you have reached the upper limit of your interest.

Back to you Dorthy.
Trust you? . WTF? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I wasn't talking to you
Piqued if your interest is aroused.
Has peaked if you have reached the upper limit of your interest. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Perhaps his interest has peaked, reached it's apex if you will. And now it's on the downward slide. If he would have just peeked into B19, all this could have been avoided.

ironic ain't It?
Let's see if we can make page 3 on this train wreck