Do clients ever get too old to hobby?

I am older also. I have seen younger and older providers.
I have no restrictions as long as they are clean and fun.
I have seen one in New Orleans, in her mid 20's who prefers older only.
Thank gawd for you open-minded providers willing to see us older gents. You are helping to keep us alive and thinking we're younger than we are.
Sex workers really are personal service providers and should be legalized and/or decriminalized and rewarded generously. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Here, Here!
Amen!!

I luv old men!

Then again I like ALL men lol
Not at all. As you get older, your needs and wants will change. I know it is quite the concept to spend time with someone without mashing genitals.
I have my CPR updated just in case... too much hotness can lead to heart attack :P
68 here no problems. But I am very selective on the women I see, usually 40 and up.
Thank gawd for you open-minded providers willing to see us older gents. You are helping to keep us alive and thinking we're younger than we are.
Sex workers really are personal service providers and should be legalized and/or decriminalized and rewarded generously. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
They should be considered essential workers. If Congress is still getting paid for screwing us, why not our ladies?
Us old men need to sexercise. It does our bodies good
Absolutely not! I've seen older men almost 40 years older than me! The oldest I've seen was only 72, but I've definitely heard of even older men in the hobby.
I dont think so... Age is just a number, my preference are mature men.
Easily the equivalent of nursing, IMHO.
I prefer mature providers, which are a challenge to find.
You providers should get together and open up a men only nursing home. I wonder if Medicare would cover that?
You providers should get together and open up a men only nursing home. I wonder if Medicare would cover that? Originally Posted by NoOneUKnow

:l aughbounce2:
  • rico7
  • 08-21-2020, 06:25 PM
You providers should get together and open up a men only nursing home... Originally Posted by NoOneUKnow
Kind of gives new meaning to "happy ending"