Encounter: New girl Ruby at Spearmint. I wasn't expecting this amazing finish!

lol, don’t we all.

--That cute gentle mouth did more than just smile. Shocked me!--

This sounds great! My name is Everybody. Everybody wants to go here!
--That cute gentle mouth did more than just smile. Shocked me!--

This sounds great! My name is Everybody. Everybody wants to go here! Originally Posted by Everybody
Damn seem like it!
Originally Posted by Goodoltime
I was told there is a new pretty and young girl arriving today. Possibly another option to do a double with Ruby.
  • Lovoo
  • 02-18-2024, 05:20 PM
I’m new in the hobby!. what is a good tips for the best service ?
Amen Big Bamboo I agree 100 percent
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
But they've got the most youngest girls in Austin and I'd like to visit here at this point.
By the way these young girls have much better attitude.
you may want to try the Sam Bass round rock one, I think attitude was quite good or even better than spearmint. Not as young as spearmint though
you may want to try the Sam Bass round rock one, I think attitude was quite good or even better than spearmint. Not as young as spearmint though Originally Posted by hopeert
You're right and Nexis's girls are wonderful too.
But they've got the most youngest girls in Austin and I'd like to visit here at this point.
By the way these young girls have much better attitude. Originally Posted by Doggie7979
Did you bother to read your post before you submitted it? You’re totally contradicting yourself telling the audience you’d like to visit, as if you hadn’t been there before. But you tell us the girls are the youngest in Austin and those girls specifically have better attitudes. Sounds like you already HAVE visited.

What are you trying to sell to us here with your post?
  • Manma
  • 02-20-2024, 12:23 AM
yeah true spearmint is losing its glamor, H-Foot and Nexis is providing similar services for much affordable prices
Guys, lets stay with this review
I've seen Ruby twice.

After reading reviews and PM's with helpful members, I knew what to expect and what the donation should be.

I never specifically discussed level of service with her, although I was hoping for similar service that others received. I never discussed donation amount and she never asked nor did she count the donation after I gave it to her.

I received the level of service I was hoping for and left the donation I had planned on. Both sessions were great.