Chinese state media mocks Trump's positive virus test: 'Paid the price for his gamble to play down' pandemic

LOL. You still gay for blaming "republicans" for Ching Chong virus LOL. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You are immature as Hell. But you fit the typical Trump supporter profile. Uneducated.
You are immature as Hell. But you fit the typical Trump supporter profile. Uneducated. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Labels and misinformation. Oh yeah! You're a lefty!
Anyone who believes that is a fool!!! One decent Democrat in 50 years and you think they need to run things... you are the uneducated fool!!!
So what happens if he doesn’t make it, eh?

Will yous blame Chyna?

Will yous blame the world press?

Yous have to blames somebody, eh?

WSNDs can’t function without a lead Facist.

Maybe yous will allow Donnie junior to assume the mantle of stupidity’s?

That is if you can (redacted)

Labels and misinformation. Oh yeah! You're a lefty! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Didn’t yous win some kind of award, Winnsy????
Didn’t yous win some kind of award, Winnsy???? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Nah. The same guy wins it every year.
Well yous sure should have been a nominee in the best performance at a cross burning by a WSND category.
  • oeb11
  • 10-03-2020, 08:28 AM
Poor 'triggered' DPST snowflakes claim it is 'racist' to label it wuhan virus - they do not want any negative approbrium directed at their Hero of the Chinese State - Comrade Xi - whom 'teh' DPST's follow blindly like lemmings over a cliff!
how about - Boo! - snowflakes - 1918 'Spanish" flu
hypocritical DPST sheeples!
Poor Ramboebsy, continuing his assault on invisible foes and attacks on unknown keyboard warriors.

All the while clutching an AK-47 to protect him from the COVIDs.

WSNDs will reap what they sow.
  • oeb11
  • 10-03-2020, 08:43 AM
Originally Posted by oeb11
i stand by the statement - and my responses pointing to the insanity i see daily posted by racist, marxist, deluded DPST's!
So what happens if he doesn’t make it, eh?

Will yous blame Chyna?... Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Just like all the other cheap crap made in chYna, Muh Carona just ain't built to last. But Trump is still your President.