How much do women like . . .

I think we all love our "winky" being sucked.... But a girl on my face is fun, that's why I like 69, best of both worlds. Originally Posted by Richiej281
I don't because I can't concentrate
The idea of 69 is nice, but I agree with Dorfy on this. I can't do my best work when I'm distracted by a tongue on my lady parts. At the same time, I can't really get off from a tongue lashing if I have to concentrate on sucking cock.

I prefer to be on my back during DATY so I can relax and concentrate on the wonderful sensations of a wet tongue massaging my clit.
ride baby ride ....
The idea of 69 is nice, but I agree with Dorfy on this. I can't do my best work when I'm distracted by a tongue on my lady parts. At the same time, I can't really get off from a tongue lashing if I have to concentrate on sucking cock.

I prefer to be on my back during DATY so I can relax and concentrate on the wonderful sensations of a wet tongue massaging my clit. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
*clutches pearls* damn, that just turned me on.
I enjoy sucking cock you don't like your winky sucked ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I love me some face sitting I always ask for it =3
I enjoy sucking cock you don't like your winky sucked ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I hate getting BJ's =/ I love a fat ass on my face ;D
As long as you have a face, I'll always have a place to sit
I think we all love our "winky" being sucked.... But a girl on my face is fun, that's why I like 69, best of both worlds. Originally Posted by Richiej281
I got to agree here. Physical stimulation gets boring at somepoint, even a 45 minute BJ sounds like fun but its like being a fan and not a participant.

I think 69 gets me involved, not just because I am a worker bee, but because who doesn't love pussy!
I got to agree here. Physical stimulation gets boring at somepoint, even a 45 minute BJ sounds like fun but its like being a fan and not a participant.

I think 69 gets me involved, not just because I am a worker bee, but because who doesn't love pussy! Originally Posted by msr12077
45 min of daty is to damn long if it takes 45 min you don't know wtf your doing & I will be picking my nose trying to entertain myself after 45 min
As long as you have a face, I'll always have a place to sit Originally Posted by SweetSierra
I love a woman that can slap that cooch/asshole right on my face and smother me till I cum. Women that know how to facesit are women I pay top dollar for. =3
I hate getting BJ's =/ I love a fat ass on my face ;D Originally Posted by kirbykirby
Why ?

I prefer to be on my back during DATY so I can relax and concentrate on the wonderful sensations of a wet tongue massaging my clit. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You do have a nice tasty clit you have my dear.
To each his own but I consider myself a BJ'S aficionado. I may have see to see if I can pass Dorothy screening.
I love 69 for warm up - not necessarily o's for either. Some girls in 69 with me clearly get off, but as mentioned basically quit sucking dick as they get close and cum. Probably for the best - don't want them to accidentally bite down! My SO quits sucking while she cums, but then goes right back on it and does her best dick sucking at that time.