Lights, camera, action?

Vic Lagina!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Sir Fuxalot for me! No Stress gave me that nickname several years ago.
Well of course it was. Hopefully you had to take multiple takes for multiple angles for the final film. Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove
lol I like your style CBML.

Fun experiment, definitely made things intense.
First coed post I’ve initiated.

Curious viewpoints on (mutually agreed upon of course) filming of sessions? Recently noticed a few providers offering this as an option.

Had an ATF out of town ask me to film together to update her onlyfans a couple months ago. Declined but the topic itself I found intriguing.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by Bames Jond
If she let's you film for your memories and it's not showing your face do you let her have the footage to sell? I don't mind if they sell it. I always share it with her to use. She doesn't have to have OF. It could be sold on X or SC.
If she let's you film for your memories and it's not showing your face do you let her have the footage to sell? I don't mind if they sell it. I always share it with her to use. She doesn't have to have OF. It could be sold on X or SC. Originally Posted by HillYeager
Yes, I let them have it as long as it doesn't show my face. I also tell them to credit me. My stage name is, Tripod. 🙂
Rod Stallion…checkin’ in
If she let's you film for your memories and it's not showing your face do you let her have the footage to sell? I don't mind if they sell it. I always share it with her to use. She doesn't have to have OF. It could be sold on X or SC. Originally Posted by HillYeager
All just sits privately on my phone.

Funny how I always thought the proposition would send providers running for the hills. I dunno why. Instead a lot really get into it. Some will send me pics of various outfits prior to meet up asking what I like.