Carson's startling revelation. Drumpf's short list.

If something should happen and he doesn't get the nomination will your head and COG'S along with whiffy explode? If Hillary gets elected will your head explode? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

More like your heart will explode because this country is almost done at that point. The people are too stupid to preserve themselves or pour piss out of a boot if Hillary is elected.
More like your heart will explode because this country is almost done at that point. The people are too stupid to preserve themselves or pour piss out of a boot if Hillary is elected. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Then you will piss your pants when Hillary is elected?
I bet when their heads explode it will sound exactly like a balloon popping. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
When EKIM's vacuum filled head goes, it will be a sucking sound like he makes all day down at the KansASS gloryholes !
When EKIM's vacuum filled head goes, it will be a sucking sound like he makes all day down at the KansASS gloryholes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
LittleStupidEva, no, my head won't explode if Hillary is elected. If you had the attention span (and brains) of a goldfish, you'd remember I have predicted her election. It's all over but the counting. I want to see the Libertarians break into double digits this election. That might give us some hope.

And I don't think there's that much difference between Donald and Hillary, except Hillary has a bigger penis, which explains your support for her.
LittleStupidEva, no, my head won't explode if Hillary is elected. If you had the attention span (and brains) of a goldfish, you'd remember I have predicted her election. It's all over but the counting. I want to see the Libertarians break into double digits this election. That might give us some hope.

And I don't think there's that much difference between Donald and Hillary, except Hillary has a bigger penis, which explains your support for her. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well then you simple minded senile old fart, why do you think my head would explode ? When do you think I have supported her? Damn you are dumb.
You always side with the Left, Eva. ALWAYS! Because you're stupid.
You always side with the Left, Eva. ALWAYS! Because you're stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Links or just typical right wing bullshit? come on Tonto. Every time you post that you double down on dumb.
shut up chimp

DId Gey Rey post about glory holes?
DId Gey Rey post about glory holes? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, he did... he said get your sorry faggoty ass down to the 'holes pronto! The line of customers is backing out the doors for you, oinkboy!
Did Junior just say something?
Mamboolah! Drop the lipstick and get your ugly faggoty pig's ass over to Stall Number 5 immediately!

Chop, chop!

Links or just typical right wing bullshit? come on Tonto. Every time you post that you double down on dumb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sez the winner of the Dumbest Poster poll ! You GO EKIM ! Keep campaigning for that DOTY award ! Mebbe YOU can have a BIGGER landslide than YOUR butt buddy that YOU used to WK for, woomby !