The Obama war on women....and marines

So... sucking assholes is a problem worthy of getting help? Originally Posted by WombRaider
We've always know that YOU didn't see it as something to seek help for woomby. Neither do your butt buddies shammy, assup, tinytim or lil cotex. How else could you EXCEL at your chosen profession at the 'holes and at Talleywackers ! So do you like them sucking them right after they've had a solid turd run through them or after a good case of the woomby's has hit them ? Con elotes wey ? Do you provide your "clients" with exlax to "enhance" your "cleaning service" ? It's NO wonder that you have all the glory hole action in Arkansas locked up and are franchising it out now !!! You must be the "lead trainer" for all the swishy walkers that work the 'holes there in Arkansas ! Is that for "quality assurance " woomby ? So when the paging system at Talleywackers calls out " Clean up in stall 7 " , you and shammy must SPRINT to see who can get to the "client" first ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Read, woomby - read and weep! You just love to dish it out, but when someone flings it back you either 1) cry to the mods or 2) hide behind the ignore button!

Can you spell P-U-S-S-Y?

Read, woomby - read and weep! You just love to dish it out, but when someone flings it back you either 1) cry to the mods or 2) hide behind the ignore button!

Can you spell P-U-S-S-Y?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Why should I have to read the same crap of his over and over. If you've read one of his posts, you've read them all.

Homophobic slurs, talleywackers, gloryholes, blowjob, blowjob, blowjob, gloryholes, arkansas, more homophobic slurs, swishy walker, talleywackers, blowjob, blowjob, blowjob, dumpsters, truckstop, gloryholes, more homophobic non-sequiturs, arkansas, more gloryholes, etc. You get the idea. Just switch up the order from post to post and YOU TOO can be just like Rey Lingo. Thanks Tard. You put the PUSSY in Pussy.
Why should I have to read the same crap of his over and over. If you've read one of his posts, you've read them all. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not true. There's always a new plot twist....

"Paging shammy! Paging woomby!

Clean up in stall 11!

Drop whatever is in your mouth/ass and make a run for it! Let's see who's the speediest rat in the sewer!"

Not true. There's always a new plot twist....

"Paging shammy! Paging woomby!

Clean up in stall 11!

Drop whatever is in your mouth/ass and make a run for it! Let's see who's the speediest rat in the sewer!"

you're so goddamn lame it's almost not worth it... almost. You're like that weird uncle that is always cracking jokes that no one gets or laughs at, who wears his pants too high, like a fucking retard. Uncle Weirdo.

Can you spell P-U-S-S-Y?

P-U-S-S-Y = W-O-O-M-B-Y
P-U-S-S-Y = W-O-O-M-B-Y Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
he's never happy less he hi jacks somebody's thread and make's it all about his shiny ass looking to suck dick just for you womby
you're so goddamn lame it's almost not worth it... almost. You're like that weird uncle that is always cracking jokes that no one gets or laughs at, who wears his pants too high, like a fucking retard. Uncle Weirdo. Originally Posted by WombRaider

What's genuinely funny is how whenever you and shammy are the butt of anyone's jokes they're always "lame". On everyone else they're hilarious. Too bad you never learned to laugh at yourself, sewer rat. I never trust anyone too insecure to be self-effacing.
he's never happy less he hi jacks somebody's thread and make's it all about his shiny ass looking to suck dick just for you womby Originally Posted by gary5912
Right on and Semper Fi Marine ! Sorry to hear about your brethren in Chattanooga falling in the line of duty in a gun free zone to "domestic terrorism " . I keep wanting a president with some balls to take all of the feral hogs we have down in the southern states and air drop them on ISIS and those "peace loving muzzies" . Lots of farmers and ranchers here in Texas would be ALL for it and consider it their duty to provide them- free of charge- to the cause.That would be one method of "area denial " to the muzzies !!! The current muzzie lover will never do it, might "offend" them, ya know ? Just like woomby doesn't want to offend them and miss out on some customers at his Arkansas glory hole franchises. He's even taken to saying A Salem Alekem to them when they come by his spot at Talleywackers and making baa-baa noises like a goat to try to get their "business". He says he freelance writer of travel guides ( another lie from the proven liberal liar ! ). So if that were REALLY the case, maybe he should go write about the glories ( and glory holes ) of the picturesque country of Afghanistan ! He'd fit right in over there ! Lots of fudge packing done by the Talibs after their "campfire" meetings to discuss their goatherds and shouting "Allah Akbar" . And he already wears women's robes !
What's genuinely funny is how whenever you and shammy are the butt of anyone's jokes they're always "lame". On everyone else they're hilarious. Too bad you never learned to laugh at yourself, sewer rat. I never trust anyone too insecure to be self-effacing. Originally Posted by lustylad
But he IS self "face ABUSING " down at the 'holes ! He claims that he likes to use the spurts of cum that he misses during his guzzling as a " facial treatment."
What's genuinely funny is how whenever you and shammy are the butt of anyone's jokes they're always "lame". On everyone else they're hilarious. Too bad you never learned to laugh at yourself, sewer rat. I never trust anyone too insecure to be self-effacing. Originally Posted by lustylad
No, you're just not funny. I wouldn't mind being the butt of some really good jokes, but you don't have it in you. I'm not going to be self-effacing for some old fart's tired-ass jokes. I know you've learned to laugh at yourself from years of looking down at your dick, but we don't all get that training. As for not trusting me, I couldn't give two fucks.
  • DSK
  • 07-17-2015, 02:13 AM
So... sucking assholes is a problem worthy of getting help? Originally Posted by WombRaider
It is in a rational society.
Right on and Semper Fi Marine ! Sorry to hear about your brethren in Chattanooga falling in the line of duty in a gun free zone to "domestic terrorism " . I keep wanting a president with some balls to take all of the feral hogs we have down in the southern states and air drop them on ISIS and those "peace loving muzzies" . Lots of farmers and ranchers here in Texas would be ALL for it and consider it their duty to provide them- free of charge- to the cause.That would be one method of "area denial " to the muzzies !!! The current muzzie lover will never do it, might "offend" them, ya know ? Just like woomby doesn't want to offend them and miss out on some customers at his Arkansas glory hole franchises. He's even taken to saying A Salem Alekem to them when they come by his spot at Talleywackers and making baa-baa noises like a goat to try to get their "business". He says he freelance writer of travel guides ( another lie from the proven liberal liar ! ). So if that were REALLY the case, maybe he should go write about the glories ( and glory holes ) of the picturesque country of Afghanistan ! He'd fit right in over there ! Lots of fudge packing done by the Talibs after their "campfire" meetings to discuss their goatherds and shouting "Allah Akbar" . And he already wears women's robes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Please, Rey. Talk nice about Wormy. He will feel bad if he ever reads this. Good thing he has you on ignore.
Please, Rey. Talk nice about Wormy. He will feel bad if he ever reads this. Good thing he has you on ignore. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
His shit is so incoherent that it doesn't even pass for good drivel. I'm over that shitstain. He's nothing but a moron troll with tired shtick.
Please, Rey. Talk nice about Wormy. He will feel bad if he ever reads this. Good thing he has you on ignore. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nice of you to be concerned over him COG, but I don't give two shits for him or any other lying liberal. He and they like to dish it out but can't take it and get even more pissed when their shit gets slammed back at them with their same "better-than-thou" attitudes and frothing-at-the-mouth name calling. So he runs crying to the mods like WE1911 does and when they send woomby away in tears YET AGAIN, he shows how much estrogen he has and puts people on ignore. Like the elementary school kid he never grew out of, he thinks that takes care of it.
Nice of you to be concerned over him COG, but I don't give two shits for him or any other lying liberal. He and they like to dish it out but can't take it and get even more pissed when their shit gets slammed back at them with their same "better-than-thou" attitudes and frothing-at-the-mouth name calling. So he runs crying to the mods like WE1911 does and when they send woomby away in tears YET AGAIN, he shows how much estrogen he has and puts people on ignore. Like the elementary school kid he never grew out of, he thinks that takes care of it. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You got that right. He's an idiot.