Best hookup bars

Yeah...there is nothing I know about this. Something I will probably never experience. I don't drink, so wouldn't feel comfortable stepping foot in a bar. Also, no game since I grabbed and held onto the first girl I could get my hands on in high school.

Jealous of you guys who know how to pull this off....lol
Arthur's in Addison is full of horny divorcees. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I may try them out. Even if I strike out, at least I got a good steak.
Arthur's in Addison is full of horny divorcees. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
How do you know about the divorcees ?
Just put yourself out there onestar. There are a lot of ladies looking for a few good men. What do you have to lose? Just be careful and honest in the real world. Women take this shit serious looking for a keeper. Even at my old age
This is the bread and butter of guys in their 20s and 30s, since cougars are "in" right now. Most good spots are guarded secrets, otherwise it would turn into a sausage fest. My best advice is to just hit various places at either the 4-6pm time slot for those women who just got off work, and then the 10-2am slot for the ones who are blitzed and wanting a warm body in bed besides their multiple cats. Be warned, at traditional "cougar bars" you'll find on Yelp and other sites, you will be competing with every Jersey Shore wannabe flat-brim hat wearing douche bag frat boy within the area, provided they got their allowance that week to Uber there. Be nice to them, one might be me!

Not to leave you hanging, while places like Blue Martini, Sambucca, and Pete's Piano Bar are the traditional cougar places, don't overlook the suburban Applebee's, Texas Road House, and even sports bars. Not many women intentionally go to a bar to hook up, while a lot of hookups are just spur of the moment things brought on by too much alcohol and a bar closing but them wanting to continue the party - hence why the places that close early are often good spots!
CLub September in the Hilton Hotel in North Arlington was wall to wall hookers until it changed into a Sports Bar.

I got so much ass in that place....it was pussy heaven and I think the rep as a pickup bar got so bad it changed formats.

Some girls rented a room for weeks at a time taking up customer after customer using the bar as a holding corral.
In a previous post, I suggested Applebees. So has someone else. Just be patient and hit all the places (Applebees, Chili's, Just about all the Mexican Resturants Have Bars, etc...) that are visited by everyday ladies and put yourself out there. Use the force....
Airport Marriotts have done well for me !
  • Gonad
  • 07-23-2017, 11:22 AM
DFW Airport Westin Hotel scores on Tuesday and Wednesday during happy hour; busy travelers believing in sex and travel.
Not a bar exactly but for a grocery store. I have done well at the MarketStreet in McKinney and WholeFoods in Allen/Fairview. Beer/wine aisles are always good for a conversation starter...