Off the clock

Don't get me wrong fellas, my feelings weren't hurt. I have no delusion that I have anything to do with a provider's free time before or after an encounter, which is her business. I just found it interesting what a lady, who the original question is meant for, with a high sex drive might do with her free time while traveling. Not necessarily with SOs, but random hookups. Hell, maybe she decides to turn the tables and rent a fella (or other lady) for an hr or two.

It was just interesting, and even funny to discuss during the encounter I had, because it turns out her hook up was with a guy somewhat involved in LE. Little did he know...

Just thought some ladies might like to share...allow a brief peak into their personal escapades during travels. Originally Posted by NotQuiteBond
You’re not going to get ladies here to discuss it because they don’t want to give the impression free pussy from them is a possibility. If you want some literotica, there’s lots of stories out there on the Internet. Not being rude, you’re just not going to get them to admit to doing something they sling for several hundred dollars an hour for free. But they definitely do.

I've gotten free hooker pussy multiple times, it's nothing to brag about, I prefer civies to be perfectly honest, it's more organic and always a better time Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah any guy in the hobby for a long enough time gets free hooker pussy and sometimes free hooker pussy is the most expensive of them all. Civilian girls are going to be better because most hookers have a pathological hatred of the men who buy sex from them and civvie girls are unlikely to take in five or more different dudes every day for several years.

That's no surprise in today's society, women are more slick and BSn while getting other cocks Originally Posted by BLM69
About 1 in 10 kids are unknowingly raised by fathers who don’t know the kid isn’t his. This fluctuates by demographics but thottery is in full force out there.
That's not unusual back In 90s a bunch of the ladies used to go dancing at American Bandstand. It was a lot of fun it seems like things were different then. Not so long ago
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2022, 03:44 PM
You’re not going to get ladies here to discuss it because they don’t want to give the impression free pussy from them is a possibility. If you want some literotica, there’s lots of stories out there on the Internet. Not being rude, you’re just not going to get them to admit to doing something they sling for several hundred dollars an hour for free. But they definitely do.

Yeah any guy in the hobby for a long enough time gets free hooker pussy and sometimes free hooker pussy is the most expensive of them all. Civilian girls are going to be better because most hookers have a pathological hatred of the men who buy sex from them and civvie girls are unlikely to take in five or more different dudes every day for several years.

About 1 in 10 kids are unknowingly raised by fathers who don’t know the kid isn’t his. This fluctuates by demographics but thottery is in full force out there. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
It's not only hookers that hate Men, now you have this modern "I don't need a Man" movement, and they also don't like Men. That's even funnier though, it's usually ran through single mothers with kids, wanting to score on a high value Man to support her and her kids.

Social media has ruined their minds and end up nothing more than booty calls and eventually the cat lady. While the Men end up tricking or score on a young chick wanting to be taken care of.
There’s been hints of this topic on here before. I’d say nearly every provider is bare backing someone for free somewhere. I’ve had SOs I barebacked and I know they had SBs at the least. One may have been whoring based on her texts I read. So there’s probably a lot of them in the civi dating around.
SDs I meant
  • BLM69
  • 12-04-2022, 05:16 PM
There’s been hints of this topic on here before. I’d say nearly every provider is bare backing someone for free somewhere. I’ve had SOs I barebacked and I know they had SBs at the least. One may have been whoring based on her texts I read. So there’s probably a lot of them in the civi dating around. Originally Posted by DesWad
Some may have guys they give it to, but most hookers value their pussy since tricks pay them for it, they can't comprehend giving it away LMAO.......what a prize