I-10 Mellisa

hou tx mm, you need to post a review of her here so her info will be searchable.
Amen
What they said .....
Search the Independent reviews for current info on Melissa and her associates.

LS
  • "BoB"
  • 01-28-2010, 09:19 PM
Amen......amen.....A MEN.......the woman is fantastic!!! It is odd that this is my first post on this site....I had posted up quite the few thousands of posts on another site, then swearing off, and now....well......I be back in the "hunt" for awhile anyway.........and there is Melissa. Still providing top notch, a-1 service, and always with a smile....

Take my advice gentlemen....if you have not been for a visit....just go

And like it has been said, keep the service and skill in mind. You will have a grand time.

"BoB"
Damn.. If she's backed by these many ppl, i guess that means i have to go.... ON THE LIST!
Amen, I have known her all the way back to Lucia's in the heights.
In the past , while no one ever complained about her level of service, some guys did find her less attractive than others. To avoid any awkward moments I have posted an old pic of her. It is still accurate, except now she has butt implants, no I am not kidding. Personally, I have never had a problem with her looks. But then again, no one has ever accused me of being good looking either, so there ya go.

TMFT!! Glad to see you came aboard! Eccie just got that much more amusing...
Butt implants? Is that part of Obamacare? Where the hell do these girls find the money for all of this plastic surgery? I'm trying to scrape up enough cash for a budget provider, and brand new Asian and Hispanic immigrants are having cosmetic surgery. What's wrong with this picture?
Holy crap, it's TMFT!! I thought you rode off into the sunset for good.
Holy crap, it's TMFT!! I thought you rode off into the sunset for good. Originally Posted by island_beau

No I just had to start having my housekeeper pin my address to the front of my shirt before she lets me out of the house for my morning walk. Getting old does have it's drawbacks.