Welcome Wagon Suggestions (Please read)

Another thing good to add would be an email address if they do not want to put in their phone number as their PM box gets full fast with the limited number of messages they can have as a registered member.
added suggestion (it is a work in progress) Originally Posted by NYr
NYr, fyi, i just clicked on the Hot vs Crazy link and YouTube told me
" "Hot vs Craz..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Tactical Response."
  • NYr
  • 10-05-2014, 08:36 PM
NYr, fyi, i just clicked on the Hot vs Crazy link and YouTube told me
" "Hot vs Craz..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Tactical Response." Originally Posted by pmdelites
Thanks, updated with a new link which is working.
Excellent post here by the OP. Providers of all types whether new, returning, or just want a good read may even check this thread as well

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1153471
Additional info?

How about ACTUAL hours working or available?

There are guys who would love to play early in the morning and some late at night. Some time of day doesn't matter.

But unless you have that info, you might get calls when you don't want them.

OR miss calls that might lead to regulars.
How about they include taint photos?
  • EZ.
  • 10-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Excellent idea. I would also suggest that nobody reply that she is suffering from GPS or the like.
Something like independent or managed. Maybe an option like experience. Meaning did they come from a spa or studio. Maybe doubles partner option or if rules allow handle of who got them involved.
Maybe next to tell about yourself put (age, physical description, experience, etc ) kind of like a prompt for important information.
  • Brot
  • 10-13-2014, 07:08 AM
Could we get some prompt for the ladies when they go to post a thread in the WW to read the damn sticky first.
Acronyms are in my signature.

Age Verification is a part of the VP status which is in the post Originally Posted by NYr
On the acronyms thread there from your signature, can you get rid of this:

$ $100
$$ $200
$$$ $300
$$$.5 $350 (get it?)

It's a massively antiquated system, which leads to nothing but confusion. There is no need for it, and there is no need to suggest to newbies to use that type of silly "code".

$ $100
$$ $200
$$$ $300
$$$.5 $350 (get it?)

It's a massively antiquated system, which leads to nothing but confusion. There is no need for it, and there is no need to suggest to newbies to use that type of silly "code". Originally Posted by Sleepy363
I agree.
And to complicate matters, there are many variations of "the code" in use now.

Torito

$ $100
$$ $200
$$$ $300
$$$.5 $350 (get it?)

It's a massively antiquated system, which leads to nothing but confusion. There is no need for it, and there is no need to suggest to newbies to use that type of silly "code". Originally Posted by Sleepy363
I agree.
And to complicate matters, there are many variations of "the code" in use now.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Amen. Get rid of the code.
  • 10-13-2014, 10:06 AM
Nice advice but I still don't know why this board cannot set up a form for the new girls to fill out. Similar to the form us guys fill out when we review them. It doesn't have to be complicated. Something like the way the OP presented. Slots to fill out, like we do.

Wonder how many times this has happened:
Tried to see a new girl this week. Her only way to contact her was thru PMs. We went back and forth a few times about getting together. Then her PM box was full. A day later, she PMed me, thinking we were going to get together. Told her no, couldn't do it now. (I made an appmt. with someone else). I told her she needed additional ways to contact her, but don't know if she set it up. Pretty sure I pissed her off; haven't heard back from her. All because on an INFORMATION EXCHANGE board, the INFORMATION got shanghai'd. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Agree with Prolongus use exNYer suggestions as a baseline to develop a form for the ladies to use in Welcome forum.
Agree with Prolongus use exNYer suggestions as a baseline to develop a form for the ladies to use in Welcome forum. Originally Posted by 5150
I like this idea as well.