The battle for the courts

Trump has been a democrat till he ran on the rep ticket, Wonder how liberal the judges would be that he could select?
Trump has been a democrat till he ran on the rep ticket, Wonder how liberal the judges would be that he could select? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Already put out his list. Not a lib amongst them.

Hillary was once a Republican. Where's her list?
Already put out his list. Not a lib amongst them.

Hillary was once a Republican. Where's her list? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He isn't elected yet.
He isn't elected yet. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You sound optimistic. Good.
You sound optimistic. Good. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Either one of them, and we are fucked!!!
I don't think we're that fucked if it's Trump. He's just a Bozo. Not the kind of presidential material I image giving the The State of the Union address. If he doesn't do all the things he says he'll do he'll be out after 1 term.
if Gary Johnson is on the ticket I will cast my ballot for Johnson if not I am voting for Hillary. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
you need not worry about that.

Gary Johnson & William Weld ticket is on the ballot in all 50 states.
he's just a total fucking idiot Originally Posted by gary5912
Yep and claims to have spent 29 years in the Army. But forgets to mention that it was all as a latrine orderly !
Yep and claims to have spent 29 years in the Army. But forgets to mention that it was all as a latrine orderly ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Hey dipshit I am in San Antonio until August 5th- care to meet anywhere you like and back up your tough talk?
Yep and claims to have spent 29 years in the Army. But forgets to mention that it was all as a latrine orderly ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Hey dipshit I am in San Antonio until August 5th- care to meet anywhere you like and back up your tough talk? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
looks like a good time to breakout the popcorns!

Trump has been a democrat till he ran on the rep ticket, Wonder how liberal the judges would be that he could select? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I get the impression that he will probably let the Senate do the "selecting"!
Hey dipshit I am in San Antonio until August 5th- care to meet anywhere you like and back up your tough talk? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Does Southwest Airlines still have a hanger there?
looks like a good time to breakout the popcorns!

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The geographical location reminds me of .....

Bowie telling Santa Anna .....

"Hey dipshit I am in San Antonio until you get here ... care to meet and back up your tough talk?"
I get the impression that he will probably let the Senate do the "selecting"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He selects, the Senate approves.