Just a question, did not know where else to turn

Is this where I'm supposed to admit that I like to put it in when it's soft and listen to her bones break when I get hard?
Is this where I'm supposed to admit that I like to put it in when it's soft and listen to her bones break when I get hard? Originally Posted by steviewinwood
You're a weird dude, Winwood.
You stick your dick in a paper roll? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
It does not laugh at him? Or maybe he prefers the quiet ones?
Has NOTHING to do with it... my ATF has LOTS of sex.. she is a provider.. but her pussy is tight as fuck, it is awesome and she knows how to control and work it.. she does kegels to keep her vaginal muscles in shape.. and believe me it is SOO worth it... there is nothing better than feeling her clamp down on my cock as I am cumming..
AM i the only one reading this thats NOT naive?? ...a womans size has absolutely nothing to do with the tightness of her fucking vagina! how much sex she is having doesnt really matter that much either as i have been around the block a few times and i have a tight lil pussy. Its about the keigel exercises and taking cool baths. our pussy is like elastic so keigel exercises strengthen them dam muscles and cool baths after sex help it shrink. The pussy is like a baby, so pamper her....keigel exercises can be done anywhere without being noticed. Hell, as nosweat mentioned, its about knowing how to work and control the pussy. keigel exercises during sex help and men love it too!!
Gemma knows her pussy!! Not as well as I would like to though!!
Gemma knows her pussy!! Not as well as I would like to though!! Originally Posted by nosweat
LMFAO! Its true! I do babe!
The pussy is like a baby, so pamper her. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Holy shit, say it ain't so. I have been pounding that shit for all these years. And only now I find out its delicate. I would have never thumped on it the way I do if I had known.
Holy shit, say it ain't so. I have been pounding that shit for all these years. And only now I find out its delicate. I would have never thumped on it the way I do if I had known. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Oh dont get me wrong babe...the pussy can take a good 'thumping' every now & then!
I've left a few sessions bull-legged...
I didn't take you wrong Gemma, I know you weren't saying it literally. I thought what you said was funny. Its all good.

P.S. Pussy really is my baby, and I would never do anything to hurt it.

My motto: Take care of the pussy, and the pussy will take care of you.

My motto: Take care of the pussy, and the pussy will take care of you. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
+100
I didn't take you wrong Gemma, I know you weren't saying it literally. I thought what you said was funny. Its all good.

My motto: Take care of the taint, and the taint will take care of you. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

Fixed that for you.
Well.....you could always leave the AstroGlide at home and try substituting Polygrip.
Just sayin'. lol (sorry couldn't stop myself)

MM
I'm still laughing at Billy Goats comment about sticking your dick in a toilet paper roll. Sounds like something out of a John Hughes movie.
Who gives a shit if shes had sex once before you. If she's young, hot, and you're getting it on the reg, quit worrying about silly shit and enjoy the ride