Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

In no particular order, TheOriginalDannie, Kendall4U, and JessicaUTR. All have hit the 35 year mark and all provide a complete experience. Lots of eye candy, too.
I so cannot believe that no one has mentioned Emily Ezzell, she one I definitely LOVE to see, great attitude, sparkling personality and carnal devourer - Emily Ezzell - http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=98952
Kendall.....stop hogging MB......OR even better......lets hog him together

spikebaby
Big vote for Spikebaby
GAWD I love the 30 plus LADIES!!!!!!!

Kendall.....stop hogging MB......OR even better......lets hog him together

spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Oh damn, hog away ladies.
Truley Passion and Lexus are great.
That would be a long list even if it was restricted to the DFW area. However since Houston ladies are being listed:

I would echo Fawn, Reese Foster, Jacxxx, Fancyinheels, and Dallas Rain (although she hasn't moved to DFW yet).

I would add Texas Starr, Lanie Ledbetter, Grace Preston (who I think may be JUST 35), Elisabeth Whispers, Lexy Laye (I'm iffy on her age but damn she's hot) and Colby.

I'm sure I'm missing some but I do love mature ladies.
Spike that is an excellent idea. Do you think he can handle me, you and the monkey? He'll need to eat his Wheaties and do some stretching. Lol

Get busy Master!
Yeah, I should have included TrulyPassion on my list.
I can vouch for Emily for sure....awesome experience
What?

The above mentioned ladies are 35 or more? They don't look it or act it. I guess I really needed to start looking at showcases closer. Has anyone counted the rings on the ladies like one would a tree to get an accurate age?

I will hypothesize that the taint gets even better with some maturity.
Gotta add Brandee69 to the list as well.

Spike that is an excellent idea. Do you think he can handle me, you and the monkey? He'll need to eat his Wheaties and do some stretching. Lol

Get busy Master! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I am stretching as I type this. Damn Kendall, Spike, and the Monkey. Man talk about a last supper.
My vote goes to Brandee69, AngelaS and Jessica UTR
Add me to the list of Kendall4U devotees. I've seen her a "couple" times now and each time is better than the last.

Also add to ur must see list (in no particular order)
Laura Lynn
AngelaS
Truly Passion
JessicaUTR
Sexy Heather
KellyTNT
Theresa Pena

There's just so many......

Good luck