Asshole .... Go To Hell !!!

THX y'all, there are already some excellent choices and movies and songs ....

A couple I have used before:
You are living proof that Darwin was wrong OR
Your sheer existence is proving Darwin wrong

You must have come out the wrong side and they ran out of toilet paper.
You there :fuck off and when you get there, fuck off from there too. Then fuck off some more. Keep fucking off until you get back here. Then fuck off again
How about FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCK!
I could forgive you or amuse myself with witty taunts about what a nasty whore you are
I hide behind sarcasm because telling you to go fuck yourself is considered rude in most social situations
My give a fuck is broken but my Go fuck yourself is fully functional
my favorite since a kid...fuck you and the the horse you rode in on
Remember, I was asking for NICE ways to tell somebody to "go fuck yourself to hell, asshole"
So be witty and try to use "PG" rated language, THX ....
Remember, I was asking for NICE ways to tell somebody to "go fuck yourself to hell, asshole"
So be witty and try to use "PG" rated language, THX .... Originally Posted by fun2come
Ah nice...in that case add.please and thankyou :-)
So be witty and try to use "PG" rated language, THX .... Originally Posted by fun2come
Aww sorry thought it was a rated R board my bad now let's all PG our avatars lol

Some people can't be told nicely !
sucks but it is what it is
a fantasy board-

DHTPHTGB
  • onei
  • 02-10-2014, 06:46 AM
Go to hell, in a polite manner: "You are cordially invited to the theological place of eternal punishment!"
May the fleas of 1000 camels infest your crotch and your arms be to short to scratch.
May the fleas of 1000 camels infest your crotch and your arms be to short to scratch. Originally Posted by izzy grace
LOL, I always thought the providers took care of "them" itches....
Duck off if you dont like me; remember its mind over matter. I dont mind and you dont matter.

Edited to avoid accidently repeat
Some people cause happiness where ever they go; you when ever you go. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Lol sooo true right thanks for COPYING what I posted #5 this thread and agreeing with me my thoughts exactly