Obama flaunted his hard-on to female reporters!!!!!

Talking about it isn't a crime, but buying pussy is, so you're even worse.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He's a fraud. Lube doesn't like pussy, and pussy doesn't like Lube. Lube is into cocks and hairy assholes.
Are you stupid or deaf? Trump also said he was trying to fuck a married woman you asshole and he was saying that while he was married- that's called adultery you dumb fuck. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Pot, its kettle again. You're still black.

This video did surface in 2008. I believe it actually drew female voters to his campaign. Remember women fawning over his beach photos? Remember Obama girl?
GOP didn't run with thus because they knew it would likely hurt more than help.
It's only being brought up now in an effort to make Trump's comments seem less lewd. I don't think it's going to work.

Luke please respond. Are you or are you not an adulterer?
You have admitted to it in the past but that may have just been locker room talk.
Pot, its kettle again. You're still black.

This video did surface in 2008. I believe it actually drew female voters to his campaign. Remember women fawning over his beach photos? Remember Obama girl?
GOP didn't run with thus because they knew it would likely hurt more than help.
It's only being brought up now in an effort to make Trump's comments seem less lewd. I don't think it's going to work.

Luke please respond. Are you or are you not an adulterer?
You have admitted to it in the past but that may have just been locker room talk. Originally Posted by goodman0422
Goodman- I don't or never will I ever commit sexual assault that's what Trump blatantly admitted. I don't think I can throw myself onto women because of my status. Now have I committed adultery Yes, but the key point is I am not running for President.
I have two adult daughters, never once have I made a comment that if they weren't my daughters I would be dating them- that's very sick and nor would I let any man call my daughters a "piece of ass".

You see when you run for the highest office in the world there's something called getting "vetted" you have to make sure you don't have skeletons in the closet and for you to think that a man running for President is ok to gran ladies in the pussy because perhaps thats what college jocks talk about in the the locker room is absurd.
If you want to know the truth back in the 70's before I got into the military I had a job that I wasn't proud of - I was one of the guys the italian MOBS would send to collect payments and many times I and others would give people a hard lesson if they didn't pay up or pay on time. However, Trump was 59 when he made that statement- he's a pig.
Talking about it isn't a crime, but buying pussy is, so you're even worse. So don't ever run for a political office because if anyone finds out that at one time you're fat disgusting ass was laying on top of a hooker you're toast.

He admitted he did you dumb lying crock of shit. Let me ask you something- if I told someone I "raped a girl" or I was the one who robbed a bank that's confessing to a crime and I can be prosecuted.
Also, I have no plans to run for President dips hit, I will leave that for my qualified people than myself.
Jim do you have a wife/daughter/sister- can I grab them in the pussy? Stop twisting the words- Trump clearly said "I will be honest I tried to fuck her...."
You are a lying loser lube wideass go suck a dick
He admitted he did you dumb lying crock of shit. Let me ask you something- if I told someone I "raped a girl" or I was the one who robbed a bank that's confessing to a crime and I can be prosecuted.
Also, I have no plans to run for President dips hit, I will leave that for my qualified people than myself.
Jim do you have a wife/daughter/sister- can I grab them in the pussy? Stop twisting the words- Trump clearly said "I will be honest I tried to fuck her...." Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Talk is cheap chump. Show me a victim. Trump didn't admit to any crime nor did he even commit one. Even at the debate Anderson Cooper asked him straight if he had ever done any of the things he was talking about and Trump's reply was no. Quite trying to spin this bullshit to satisfy your braindead whore mongering ass.

Jim
Looks like bamboozled & co are all aflutter over Obies dick.
.... if I told someone I "raped a girl" or I was the one who robbed a bank that's confessing to a crime and I can be prosecuted..... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Only for perjury, if you said it under oath.

No one would believe you!!! You can't even post a truthful review!
  • R.M.
  • 10-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Are you stupid or deaf? Trump also said he was trying to fuck a married woman you asshole and he was saying that while he was married- that's called adultery you dumb fuck. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Same could be said about you. You like the rest of us on a Whore board.
Don't worry you will be gone for 90 days come Nov 8th- I will be celebrating in Milan, Italy. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You going over to hang out with the Jihad's?
Talk is cheap chump. Show me a victim. Trump didn't admit to any crime nor did he even commit one. Even at the debate Anderson Cooper asked him straight if he had ever done any of the things he was talking about and Trump's reply was no. Quite trying to spin this bullshit to satisfy your braindead whore mongering ass.

What the fuck do you think he was going saying you naive dipshit? Trump also said we would see his taxes- where are they? He's obviously hiding something. Warren Buffet called his bluff and released his taxes and he too is under audit.
You are the one who is trying to spin it Jim, why are record number of people specifically republicans distancing themselves from Trump? Have you seen the polls? It's quite evident he's going to lose.
Same could be said about you. You like the rest of us on a Whore board. Originally Posted by R.M.
I am not running for POTUS dickwad, I know the reality hurts and Trump's numbers are dropping in the polls- it's less than 30 days and it's almost a forgone conclusion that the race is over.
Looks like bamboozled & co are all aflutter over Obies dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You lost you fucking Retard. I didn't mention your Retarded ass in this thread. You see Retarded Lenny, you can't help yourself. You're a cockstalker just like Asswipe.
I am not running for POTUS dickwad, I know the reality hurts and Trump's numbers are dropping in the polls- it's less than 30 days and it's almost a forgone conclusion that the race is over. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You just called a women a dickwad. You hypocritical lying sack of shit. Go fuck your self asshole.
  • R.M.
  • 10-12-2016, 03:07 PM
I am not running for POTUS dickwad, I know the reality hurts and Trump's numbers are dropping in the polls- it's less than 30 days and it's almost a forgone conclusion that the race is over. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Broken record. You should get that fixed.