lesson learned - sort of

What line? There ain't no stinckin' line. Originally Posted by pyramider
At one time I didn't draw a line on fucking a man's wife or SO but have since reconsidered. I've lost two friends (men) over fucking their wives or SO. I don't miss the women but do miss the men. If I had it to do over , I'd keep my pants on. On the other hand, if I don't know the guy , game on.
No whats funny is I know this guy that was complaining that his wife cut him down to once a week and he was mad about that, then I told him not to get mad I know two guys she cut off all together. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
thanks for the laugh today, hobbyfun!!!!
Welcome back!

Stop banging other guys wives and keep your penis balls deep in the hobby, please!

If my vote counts for anything, I vote Fall for the "Mustache Ride". Originally Posted by Dannie
Dannie makes a great suggestion. Texas is the perfect venue to "dispatch" a cheating spouse and whomever she is fucking if the husband catches them in bed together. There aren't too many juries that'll send the husband to prison for getting rid of a cheating wife or the unlucky bastard that's caught in bed with her. Most wives also walk out of the courtroom a free woman when they fill their cheating hubbies with lead when/if they're caught as well. Welcome to the old West Texas style!