icky Upset NY

all I'm asking is the same template as other areas Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

and free the banned whores LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Free the womens!!!!

But then they will go back on here and fight
and get banned again....
Free the womens!!!!

and get banned again.... Originally Posted by lilylivered

Or the trolls can run 'em all off again!!!
Free the womens!!!!

and get banned again.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Or the trolls can run 'em all off again!!! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
banned again IMHO better. Entertainment value
New Encounter Report vs New Encounter Report
Upset NY vs other areas

why Upset NY missing TWO lines

LOL surmised it word but it does
I'll see if the programmer can fix it.
Thanks CK.
This request has fallen upon nothing but deaf ears for the last few years...
No problem. I posted the request in the programmer's forum.
No problem. I posted the request in the programmer's forum. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
cool
Thanks!!!
Thanks CK!
Hay CK... as long as yer at it... ask the programmers if they caqn get us back all of our stolen reviews from Toronto.... or wherever they ended up... One of the other mods knows where he left 'em...
Hay CK... as long as yer at it... ask the programmers if they caqn get us back all of our stolen reviews from Toronto.... or wherever they ended up... One of the other mods knows where he left 'em... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
overly pushy fucker ????

btw: is the wall across the Peace Bridge down, or still up ????
remember at times "a good fence make for good/better neighbors"
....btw: is the wall across the Peace Bridge down, or still up ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
AND Mexico is gonna pay for it???
Hay CK... as long as yer at it... ask the programmers if they caqn get us back all of our stolen reviews from Toronto.... or wherever they ended up... One of the other mods knows where he left 'em... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
You can quit asking for this because they are not going to be moved back. Niagra Falls Canada is not in New York. The reviews are in their proper location. We even added a Niagra link to the New York area on the main page to make it easier for you to find them. You can also get off of Gman about it. I've moved my fair share of reviews there and they are not being moved back.
You can quit asking for this because they are not going to be moved back. Niagra Falls Canada is not in New York. The reviews are in their proper location. We even added a Niagra link to the New York area on the main page to make it easier for you to find them. You can also get off of Gman about it. I've moved my fair share of reviews there and they are not being moved back. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
yup, Pushy Fucker taint he
n for ya Sir