which is better . new relation or ATF

I'll take ATF every time due primarily to comfort level and the fact that she always meets my expectations. Being an older guy comfort level goes a long way towards allowing me to be at my best. I would see my ATF 3 x per week if I could afford it and I was physically capable!
I'm pretty happy with both. I have a few ladies that I see ongoing and plan to keep doing that but I admit I'm just now expanding out to try something and someone new.

Usually, when I find someone I like, I stick with them (I'm one of those repeat client unicorns).

Sessions with your ATF are certainly more comfortable and relaxed and usually allows you to get into more kinky fun play that comes with time. A new gal usually provides a different level of excitement. The problem with some ATFs is that after a while, the gal stops looking as hottt as she did when you first met her by not wearing her makeup in the way that turns you on the most. Both have their place but ATFs need to keep up their exceptional effort that they provided when they first met you and you need to be at your best as well for her. An outstanding ATF who keeps up the effort cant be beat
The problem with some ATFs is that after a while, the gal stops looking as hottt as she did when you first met her by not wearing her makeup in the way that turns you on the most. Both have their place but ATFs need to keep up their exceptional effort that they provided when they first met you and you need to be at your best as well for her. An outstanding ATF who keeps up the effort cant be beat Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I've run into the familiarioty-breeds-contempt issues before. One showed up for our second meeting in a black business dress and black hose -- she was going to a meeting afterwards. Yowzah -- and I told her so. Thereafter, though, she looked like a typical Walmart mom. Another looked really great when I took her to lunch one day. Every head in the place turned. I never saw her look anywhere near as good after that.

Unfortunately, I find it kind of hard to say, "Hey, can you wear something nice for me next time?"

Fortunately, I haven't had to even think that in coming up on two years.
Hell once you find someone you have incredible sex with why switch if it still works? ATF sex IS best. If a girl can get you rock hard just from the smell of her neck...or just from the sight of her ass peeking out of the covers when shes asleep...stick with her.

Hi baby!
but seeing a ATF bring on attachment issues, while a new encounter allows to enjoy and move on .. emotions is a problem for me ....
I'll said a new Atf
ATF!!!!!!! Even though it has really faded and been missed.
But I am just an old man that loves loving........................ ..........
ATF!!!!!!! Even though it has really faded and been missed.
But I am just an old man that loves loving........................ .......... Originally Posted by verygood69
verygood69, I feel ya' (as long as we keep all these electrons between us).

I like the comfort of someone I've seen before. You know what the two of you do well together and there is no awkward intro period (yes, old guys need to feel loved to love back).
ATF....hands down every time. She knows me....I know her.....and we both know what drives one another crazy.
I gotta disagree and say my brand new "relation" has become my NEW ATF after 2 visits!

I have some good connections with my Regulars and lately have had quite a few awesome ones.

But the chemistry with this new one is off the wall!!! Love it!!!
Hate to say it, but he can do whatever, whenever!
This is suppose to be fun so I am just step outside the box and experience some more excitement and variety!!!
off the wall!!! Love it!!!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Your new showcase pics, the one I haven't seen till today (business suit in the car...gorgeous eyes), is "off the wall" ! Love it!
I like both. I really like the comfort level that ATFs bring. But don't we all like a lil strange every now and again? Even if it is just to remind us why our ATF is the greatest
I like both. I really like the comfort level that ATFs bring. But don't we all like a lil strange every now and again? Even if it is just to remind us why our ATF is the greatest Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
blush blush blush.
thanks for the compliment ms lynn!!!

i thought we just had this conversation....
"Question Strange or Regular? Your Hobby Habbits..."
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=869187

yes, my faves know quite a bit about what i like and dont like and do an excellent job of doing what i like.
but sometimes, i read ads and posts and see photos, and lil delites says "mmm mmm mm mmm mmmmmmm - contact that cutie for some strange delites!"
and if the encounter is very deliteful, i add her to my go-visit-her-again [gvha] list and she's a fave.
and if the encounter is not very deliteful, then i contact one of my faves and beg for forgiveness :^)
New relationships has its perks but can be very hit or miss IMO. I prefer my ATF overall because it is Never-Ever-EVER a misfire!!!