Who are the Best Role Playing Providers

Men. No matter what Melannie is dressed in...she's ALL woman!

Thank you guys!! I love to roleplay!!

I've been everything from Nurse Melannie meeting in the breakroom, to hot secretary who recently just got fired and is trying to keep her job!

I just imagine myself in those situations in RL and if I can handle everything the way I wish I could... yes, sex is the answer!

I want to one day imagine I am getting pulled over for speeding and really be able to "talk" my way out of it..haha!!

Or... be a patient in the ER for a hurt foot or something, as the doctor walks in and starts feeling around my foot, he slowly raises his hand higher and higher up my legs and then between my thighs. The whole time, no words exchanged.. just body shaking with anticipation. What if someone walks in at any moment...
He hands me the stethoscope so I can feel my own heart beat as he slowly lifts up my gown and kisses my thighs ever so gently, then slowly takes his tongue between my legs and the whole time I am listening to my heart beat faster and faster..So Hott!

Funny thing..It is only 9 in the morning right now,and I already have all these naughty thoughts in my head.. Oh, it's going to be a good day Originally Posted by melannie_star
Men. No matter what Melannie is dressed in...she's ALL woman! Originally Posted by planojim
For sure! She's a complete total package...my ATF...
Lindsy Lacy, Jade Nicole, Kourtny Koxxx they have been naughty school girls, nuns, toga girls and pirate girls for me. All natural actress's and all will fuck into next weeks
For sure! She's a complete total package...my ATF... Originally Posted by Jackpotvinny
I agree, the most complete package available anywhere. Need to arrange another encounter soon!!