Danielle Silver

• WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 05:55 PM
I see what he's doing...a lot of things confuse WTF completely. He thinks that everyone who identifies as conservative is religious. Some of the most conservative people in the world are Muslim and or Jewish. Which also means that you really don't grasp the concept of conservatism. We believe in freedom and free speech no matter how stupid or vile. Your posts on this thread are good examples of both. You should be thankful we exist or your liberal masters would squash you like a bug every time you questioned their orthodoxy. Also, conservatives being the way we are tend to stay away from insults for the purpose of being insulting. Our insults have a kernel of truth, are instructive, and are on point. You're just pointless and stupid. You'd be better off going back and finishing grade school rather than trying to run with the big dogs. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Another passive aggressive post from our resident sailor.

You should be thankful I exist because no one would bake you a cake if I didn't stick for you and yours.

You are actually making my point though....your insults to me will be overlooked by Ms Silver. I would probably point you because they aren't funny in the least. Let us all pray you are not trying to write comedies for the big screen....you'll starve to death with that wit.
Who would marry WTF? I doubt a woman would. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh sure, there's someone for everyone. attraction has no logic, lol.
Oh sure, there's someone for everyone. attraction has no logic, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
There is. But your obsession with my asshole would indicate it would be a guy. IJS. No harm in that!
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 06:13 PM
That would be infidelity. Not everyone in this forum is married, are they hypocrites if they meet one of these girls? Originally Posted by Levianon17
If they're running around with a God Damn Bible in both hands, why yes, yes they are.

Who would marry WTF? I doubt a woman would. Originally Posted by bambino
LOL....that was rather witty (for you)

the Realpolitik is that she is carrying you Trump lovers water. Like that or not, that is a fact.

God Damn chickenshit points she gave me make no sense. I can't understand her moderating. I'm hoping she might chime in instead of continually giving me these Russian bot messages.

Originally Posted by WTF
Couldn't agree more with every post you've made in this thread. MODs are usually supposed to have much thicker skin than the normal poster. Definitely not the case here. Personally I would hate it if this forum would turn into nothing but Left leaning threads and posts. That would be very boring, and I'm saying that as a Dem. I like the disagreements and views from the right no matter how futile they are. At the very least they are fun to pick apart. But when you point people just for using emoji's, that is a blatant display of hypocrisy, thin skin, and cowardice. Say what you want to about WU, but at least he didn't seem to care what side of the fence one stood on, and moderated accordingly.
Couldn't agree more with every post you've made in this thread. MODs are usually supposed to have much thicker skin than the normal poster. Definitely not the case here. Personally I would hate it if this forum would turn into nothing but Left leaning threads and posts. That would be very boring, and I'm saying that as a Dem. I like the disagreements and views from the right no matter how futile they are. At the very least they are fun to pick apart. But when you point people just for using emoji's, that is a blatant display of hypocrisy, thin skin, and cowardice. Say what you want to about WU, but at least he didn't seem to care what side of the fence one stood on, and moderated accordingly. Originally Posted by Little Monster

of course you would. the damned .. er banned always resent it. most learn their lesson .. others ...

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAA

oh and Wakeup pointed me with a bunch of infractions. they have expired now .. like yours. so take your fresh start for what it is .. or not.

thank you valued poster!
Another passive aggressive post from our resident sailor.

You should be thankful I exist because no one would bake you a cake if I didn't stick for you and yours.

You are actually making my point though....your insults to me will be overlooked by Ms Silver. I would probably point you because they aren't funny in the least. Let us all pray you are not trying to write comedies for the big screen....you'll starve to death with that wit. Originally Posted by WTF

sounds like you are jealous.

maybe you need some tender spanking from DS?

maybe I should post a pic of you being spanked by DS???

hmm.... prolly get pointed.
God, please forgive WTF for he does not know what he is saying..

And please dont ever give him a reason in life to cry out for you.

We love him just the way he is.
God, please forgive WTF for he does not know what he is saying..

And please dont ever give him a reason in life to cry out for you.

We love him just the way he is. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

His Holiness has spoken!

and his cat approves.

Another one of your crazy arguments. When was it blasphemy to meet women? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Staff edit - Image Violation

After the guy ahead of you blew his load in her.
If they're running around with a God Damn Bible in both hands, why yes, yes they are.

Originally Posted by WTF
What does that picture have to do with your post?

After the guy ahead of you blew his load in her. Originally Posted by andymarksman
That might be disgusting. But it isn't blasphemy. You don't even know what the word means.
andy andy.. what are we gonna do with you??? good thing this isn't the Griffin show!
You are so full of it as usual...

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...inthians-6-18/ Originally Posted by andymarksman
To put it to you in simple terms. Blasphemy is the act or offense of speaking Sacrilegiously about God or sacred things, profane talk about God. So basically all this atheistic bullshit you and WTF are spewing makes you both Blasphemers in the eyes of God. Doesn't matter what your belief is. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.