That's just too way out.

Actually I think a vodka enema could be dangerous. Apparently you can absorb the alcohol rather quickly taking it 'that way', and could overdose if you take too much. But I have no direct experience with this; just something I read.
One of my favorites is when a sweet guy contacted me and wanted me to be fully clothed with shorts and a shirt and put him in a" scizzor" head hold using my thighes and tightening my hold while he got himself off. I was like WOW ok..He send me a link to a site on it and some of those women scared me..lol... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
OK....this is either becoming a popular fetish, or the same gentleman contacted me. I didn't get back with him, because it wasn't something that I thought would be mutually enjoyable. Some other type of fetishes I have thoroughly enjoyed though. One would be foot fetishes....rubbing my feet on a gentleman in some fashion or having him worship my feet.....AWESOME!
My "Norm" is to be Tender & Caring with a twist of Vigorous & Passionate, which is why a particular Gent's request made my stomache knot up.

According to him, he chose me because I claimed to be Open-minded and Adventurous. After hearing him out, I realized that I wasn't experienced enough to use those words in my discription;however, I was curious, and that was enough. Before making a final decision, he had to educate me on this "Fetish" . . . I just kept asking questions. He could see that I was interested, but yet hesitant, so he offered me $$$ to accomodate him. Suddenly, I'm Adventurous enough . . to give it a try. (he he)

So, we proceed. He laid on the floor, his head on a pillow and up against a wall. His belt was snug around his neck. He then requested that I place my foot right in front of his genitals and that I thrust my foot (the ball of my foot) repetitively unto his scrotum. I was to do this, while he masturbaited.

At first, I was a little nervous, afraid that I would hurt him, but as I became more familiarized with the amount of pressure that he tolerated, I eased into "My Role". Anyhow, I stood above him watching, all the while attentive to not thrust beyond his tolerance. I watched as he aggressively mastubaited. His eyes rolled back, his breathing was heavy, and he moaned and groaned like nothing I had ever heard before. I started to get a little concerned for him and eased off, but he begged me not to stop. Shortly thereafter, he ejaculated with such intensity, that he threw up. I was relieved that it was over . . I was really worried about him.

Prior to this experience, I had no idea that this fetish existed. I read into it . . and from what I understand this is a form of "Ball Busting".

I can say that I did this once, but I will Not do it again. Once was enough for me. lol
HELLLLL NOOOO On Ball Busting!!!!!
Like I said we all have that one little thing thats a little kinky. It's what makes sex fun. As long as both of you are comfortable with it I say fucking go for it. I really think if you can think it up someone out there is going to like it also. JUST BE SAFE!!!!!
this is funny......just when u think your the biggest freak....eccie steps up to let you know you have not scratched the surface.
Probably for me was when a provider asked me to fist her. First of all I didn't know that it could even fit in there. She took it very easily. She must of cum 5 times during the process. To be honest it wasn't very hot for me.