politicians and correcting an injustice

FYI!!! WHAT I HAVE POSTED WAS VERY INCITEFUL AND THOUGHT PROVOKING BUT I DELETED IT BECAUSE IM SICK AND MOTHER FUCKING TIRED OF BEING SOMEONES PUNCHEDLINE. YOURE LOST NOT MINE. IM DONE DONE DONE WITH YOU DOUCHBAGS. Originally Posted by Opossum
Please move this to the political forum, moderators, where it can be appended with the typical crazy talk.. We should all do our part to curb the spread of the disease, thank you.
The bunch of uneducated people is caused by the teacher Union they dropped civics it's a long-term plan
  • Kay_B
  • 09-24-2020, 07:09 AM
Topstarter ideas are not bad, but if you think about bringing them to life: how realistic is it? It seems to me that such ideas will simply not be given a go until it is profitable. And those in power will never benefit from this, because they go into politics (this is my personal opinion) not to do good for their people, but to make money. Where have you seen a fox in a chicken coop that doesn't steal eggs or eat chickens? I do not know what can really give an impetus to change the current order, to eliminate rampant falsification and other things. Riot or civil war (this is a theoretical assumption, not a real desire for it to be) will lead to power those who are more insolent and can take it. We need constructive methods, which are not yet clear.
FYI!!! WHAT I HAVE POSTED WAS VERY INCITEFUL AND THOUGHT PROVOKING BUT I DELETED IT BECAUSE IM SICK AND MOTHER FUCKING TIRED OF BEING SOMEONES PUNCHEDLINE. YOURE LOST NOT MINE. IM DONE DONE DONE WITH YOU DOUCHBAGS. Originally Posted by Opossum
So long dork.