When Will The FBI Just Up And Say……….?

Bobulinski first hand knowledge turns out to be conjecture at best.

Similar to you boys laying in bed at night thinking the shadows are boogiemen , ready to snatch you off your mommy's teets! Originally Posted by WTF
And that may be so, but why hasen't he been interviewed or deposed b y the FB
I.
Back to the laptop: Now that the mainstream press has verified the authenticity of the laptop's contents, what about the "fifty inelegance experts" who signed off on the letter that said it was all a Russian misinformation operation?

If not perjury (no sworn testimony) maybe there is a case for fraud of some sort?

I mean, there was an impeachment over this Russia thing, right?
And that may be so, but why hasen't he been interviewed or deposed b y the FB
I. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Maybe you missed this story with a mind blowing twist.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/04/hunter...x-biz-partner/

Hunter Biden defrauded me, Jim Biden called me during FBI interview, former biz partner says

Tony Bobulinski was interrupted while he was being interviewed by the FBI, 11 days before the 2020 presidential election, by a mysterious phone call from the president’s brother, Jim Biden, who may have suspected that his business partner was threatening Joe Biden’s candidacy by dishing the dirt on his family’s China deals.

The missed phone call at 1:37 p.m. October 23, 2020, came as Bobulinski was telling two FBI agents that Joe Biden stood to earn a 10% cut of his son Hunter and brother Jim’s lucrative joint venture with Chinese energy firm CEFC.

Bobulinski disclosed the call in an interview with Tucker Carlson to be aired on Fox News Tuesday night.

Among other bombshells, the Biden family’s business partner alleges that Hunter and Jim Biden “defrauded” him and two other partners, Rob Walker and James Gilliar, of at least $5 million from CEFC and “took the money for themselves.”

In his first television appearance in two years, Bobulinski recalls his surprise when he saw that Jim Biden was calling him, and says he showed his ringing phone to the FBI field agents interviewing him at the FBI Washington Field Office.

“On my BlackBerry, Jim Biden called me via WhatsApp, and … my phone starts ringing in the middle of this interview. So, I looked down and I’m like, ‘Is he really calling me right now?’

And nobody at the FBI ( surprise, surprise ) knows how Jim Biden knew Bobulinski was at the FBI dishing dirt. Thing is, people on the left, use that to say the FBI found nothing in his testimony worthy of further investigation with no suspicion what so ever that there is a cover up which 12 or more FBI whistleblowers have said is taking place at the FBI.
Back to the laptop: Now that the mainstream press has verified the authenticity of the laptop's contents, what about the "fifty inelegance experts" who signed off on the letter that said it was all a Russian misinformation operation?

If not perjury (no sworn testimony) maybe there is a case for fraud of some sort?

I mean, there was an impeachment over this Russia thing, right? Originally Posted by ICU 812

One of those so called experts was interviewed by Bret Baier

BAIER: "Do you regret signing onto the letter?"
PRIESS: "Oh, absolutely not. Because those words are still true. It has all the classic earmarks."
BAIER: "Do you think it changed the outcome of an election?"
PRIESS: "Oh, absolutely not. No."
BAIER: "Even though it was not true? It had the classic earmarks, but it was not true."
PRIESS: "What is not true?"
BAIER: "That it was Russian disinformation."
PRIESS: "That's not what we said it the letter. Read the actual letter and we said we do not know if this is Russian disinformation."
BAIER: "'It has all the classic earmarks of a Russian operation information.'"
PRIESS: "Exactly."
BAIER: "I understand, but the nuance that you're talking about, the nuance — "
PRIESS: "The difference between an information campaign and a disinformation campaign and a misinformation campaign, it is not my fault if people don’t look up definitions."

Bart Simpson could not do it better.

And that is a professional?

What a weasel.
And that may be so, but why hasen't he been interviewed or deposed b y the FB [eye lost my eye]
I. [<---«« oh, there's my eye] Originally Posted by ICU 812
One of those so called experts was interviewed by Bret Baier

BAIER: "Do you regret signing onto the letter?"
PRIESS: "Oh, absolutely not. Because those words are still true. It has all the classic earmarks."
BAIER: "Do you think it changed the outcome of an election?"
PRIESS: "Oh, absolutely not. No."
BAIER: "Even though it was not true? It had the classic earmarks, but it was not true."
PRIESS: "What is not true?"
BAIER: "That it was Russian disinformation."
PRIESS: "That's not what we said it the letter. Read the actual letter and we said we do not know if this is Russian disinformation."
BAIER: "'It has all the classic earmarks of a Russian operation information.'"
PRIESS: "Exactly."
BAIER: "I understand, but the nuance that you're talking about, the nuance — "
PRIESS: "The difference between an information campaign and a disinformation campaign and a misinformation campaign, it is not my fault if people don’t look up definitions."

Originally Posted by HedonistForever

baahahahhaaaa

i watched that interview. not only did that dude say all that bullshit with a straight face he got testy about it all when Baier pressed him about it.