Ladies are you ever really attracted to clients? Honestly.

I agree with Dannie. I can find something in everyone that allows me to be attracted to them as long as they treat me with respect. Many guys that I have dated in RL might not have been the popular idea of hotness...but they were plenty hot to me. For me, it's all about how you treat me. Some of the "not so pretty" people are the sweetest people in the world, on the other hand, some of the "prettiest" people are complete jerks. Of course, my clients are the best looking guys in the universe....then again, I am biased.
[
Reese,

I agree with you completely If it's a word that we abuse then shame on us, I enjoy meeting all the ladies on this board...

quote=reese foster;323539]I agree with Dannie. I can find something in everyone that allows me to be attracted to them as long as they treat me with respect. Many guys that I have dated in RL might not have been the popular idea of hotness...but they were plenty hot to me. For me, it's all about how you treat me. Some of the "not so pretty" people are the sweetest people in the world, on the other hand, some of the "prettiest" people are complete jerks. Of course, my clients are the best looking guys in the universe....then again, I am biased.[/quote]
I so Enjoy what I do!
just concentrate on the forehead. Its an old salesmans trick!
Lmao..........dang!
  • gitzo
  • 05-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the answers ladies! I know most of us guys want YOU to enjoy our time together as well. Beyond the acting
Short answer: NO.. longer answer.. I'm not there to worry about if the guy is attractive.. some guys are what would be considered handsome.. perhaps not by me.. but they fit the "standard" for being attractive..but i don't go into the date worried about that..

I have many times enjoyed the sex..great sex.. but I don't worry about the attractiveness of the guys..

I do remember the funny ones, the ones that can take jokes and give them.. the ones that are confident.. thats attractive to me..

but as far as physical looks..I never pay attention, never care.. we are there to have fun.. my opinion of him isn't the point..its my place to ensure he has a great time..
HELL YES!
just concentrate on the forehead. Its an old salesmans trick! Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy
HA HA HA That's a good one. Oh, and keep the lights low. And squint. They look real good then!!