doubles & watching or playing

I wouldn't mind watching two girls getting it on & the double dong sounds totally hot! Of course, once I'm too stiff to walk, someone (preferrably both girls) needs to take care of me.
Don't want to go to the ball game and watch it from the side lines especially if the game is real close and real good. Never tried doubles, but must make it a priority before I am too old to do anything but watch. I guess BCG and I could sit on the side and share a bag of popcorn while the game was on. I could enjoy watching two ladies play if I didn't have to pay per view. But, then again if it was Belinda and Dallas, I could be tempted in more ways than one. All I read and hear about them would make it very hard not to be involved in a hands on activity! Two beautiful and spirited ladies!

Damn, that is so exciting, I can't even get my mind on what I am trying to say!!!

wooohoooo I luv me some Belinda!!

Don't want to go to the ball game and watch it from the side lines especially if the game is real close and real good. Never tried doubles, but must make it a priority before I am too old to do anything but watch. I guess BCG and I could sit on the side and share a bag of popcorn while the game was on. Originally Posted by topsgt38801
Nah. I wouldn't want to watch a live show and not participate.

Right now, I've promised one special friend that if I break down and decide to do a FFM threesome she will be one of the F's and she'll probably get to choose the other F (at the very least she'll have a huge say in who the other F is, after all, if she doesn't care for the other F it won't be that much fun...). We'll see what happens... There will most likely be a review if that ever comes to pass; we'll keep y'all posted.

Cheers,

bcg
Nah. I wouldn't want to watch a live show and not participate.

Right now, I've promised one special friend that if I break down and decide to do a FFM threesome she will be one of the F's and she'll probably get to choose the other F (at the very least she'll have a huge say in who the other F is, after all, if she doesn't care for the other F it won't be that much fun...). We'll see what happens... There will most likely be a review if that ever comes to pass; we'll keep y'all posted.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Got something against popcorn?