Time to revisit "Things that do not belong in my pussy"

Feet are pretty disgusting to me. I might kiss a girl's feet during mish if I was sure enough that they were clean, and definitely not the bottoms!

Kayla, I think the urge may strike due to simple proximity. The tops of the feet are actually pretty sensitive, too, which is kind of odd. Like the back of the hand and fingers....you can still kind of "feel" things.

I have, however, avoided that type of contact for the exact reasons you suggest. So sorry to hear about it happening to you, but that post was funny as hell!!
As much of my face as humanly possible!
What about Hot Pockets?
What about Hot Pockets? Originally Posted by pyramider
I've heard of an Alabama hot pocket. But that is waaaay disgusting.
It's always a fun conversation when you are right in the middle of an outstanding blow job and he asks if he can stick his car keys next to my pussy and listen to them jingle.

So... things that do not belong in my pussy, so don't ask.

Your car keys.

Your wifes reusable personals.

The bottle of urine you keep in you car for some reason.

Your sandwich.

And most importantly... YOUR DAMN FEET DO NOT BELONG IN MY PUSSY. Come on guys, it's spreading fungus. I hate turning folks down on activities, but seriously... no feet.

Since I'm a different kind of provider, I don't have some of the very interesting requests that some of you girls do. We could make this fun.

What have you been asked to put in your pussy in the last year? You don't have to admit if you actually did it. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I was not expecting that....but I'm curious....was it Subway, Quiznos, Pot Belly, Jimmie Johns, or other?