Opening a New Studio--Looking for suggestions and ideas

I want a margarita machine and pizza oven
Five dollar introductory specials for our first 10 visits.

What do you consider a "good" location both in terms of what it is(Apt., Hotel. Office) and the longitude and latitude? ie., what part town are you thinking? With that information people on here can help guide you if it is a good area or a bad area. Without those specs you are shooting in the dark on here.. EG., you say Forest/Abrams and Greenville that's totaly out. FIve points recently renamed Victory Meadow no way. etc., Good luck! PM me the address and I will tell you if it is good or bad. Out in the trenches for work every day in every hood in Dallas.Good luck!
I thought the answer to the difference between an AMP and a Studio in the AMP forum for Dallas might be enlightening. Basically they suggested Studios are the used car sales lots of the hobby world while AMPs are Carmax and don't up-sell as much.

Just repeating what I read but it might be an interesting thought. I also agree that many venues need a variety of races, ages, and body types to keep the interest of those who aren't always about the stereotypical ladies. I wish more strip clubs would offer thick, voluptuous women or older, tan, milfy women. I also tend to want more race variety, so I can imagine I am not the only one who feels that way and a studio is probably no different.

Also golden toilets are a must.
I pretty much agree with the margaritas. Also, I would be more than happy to be a tester before you open to make sure everything is good to go.
Recruitment how will it be done? Relax2013 mostly does Craigslist personal assistant wanted ads (So say two former Relax girls)
Make it clear to the ladies the general menu required - as in minimum BBBJ. No up selling for activities & MSOG just L1, L2, L3 structured rates, depending on the levels allowed.
Ftango4, she disclosed in her original post that she already has a place picked out in NW Dallas. That part of town tends to be more studio friendly than other areas.
Shower! Shower!Shower! Baby wipe daty tastes terrible
A poker room.
And you aren't allowed in it, Kendall. ;-)
Thanks for all the responses.

I have put a lot of thought into what I thought a good location would be and spent a lot of time finding what I thought the right spot would be. It is a commercial location, but it is not a suite in a large office building with a lot of neighbors. In fact the way the building is set up, neighbors are not really an issue at all. Also hygiene is extremely important so shower facilities will be available. I plan to have a variety of girls on staff, and not just one type, but rest assured spinners will be on the list. I am planning on keeping the location being private to ensure everyone’s discretion, and access will be controlled so no walk ins will be allowed. I love the idea of a margarita machine and poker room which is something I am definitely going to look into adding. Thanks again for all the comments and advice I really appreciate it and keep it coming.
You failed to mention having me preview the facility and services! Oversight, I hope. But I do like the margarita idea. Best of luck and hope it goes well. And I do plan to check it out.
Mouthwash.
  • EZ.
  • 10-14-2014, 02:41 PM

1. rest assured spinners will be on the list.
2. access will be controlled Originally Posted by SweetKendall
Thank you
So how do you get invited to the party? Is P411 sufficient?
Don't forget about your security cams.

A fridge full of various soda and beer would be epic.

I have put a lot of thought into what I thought a good location would be and spent a lot of time finding what I thought the right spot would be. It is a commercial location, but it is not a suite in a large office building with a lot of neighbors. In fact the way the building is set up, neighbors are not really an issue at all. Also hygiene is extremely important so shower facilities will be available. I plan to have a variety of girls on staff, and not just one type, but rest assured spinners will be on the list. I am planning on keeping the location being private to ensure everyone’s discretion, and access will be controlled so no walk ins will be allowed. I love the idea of a margarita machine and poker room which is something I am definitely going to look into adding. Thanks again for all the comments and advice I really appreciate it and keep it coming. Originally Posted by SweetKendall
VODKA!!!

Can't wait to celebrate the opening with you!!!