Fauci lied. Puppies died

• oeb11
  • 10-26-2021, 06:43 AM
I like Rand Paul. But we shouldn’t put scientists and administrators in jail for getting on his bad side or taking the limelight away from ex President Trump. Originally Posted by Tiny

agree on that

Still - If fauci lied to Congress in sworn testimony - He committed a Crime
and should face a trial by jury of peers .

Equality for all under teh Law - not teh subverted DOJ of teh crminal fiden cabal.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands
Did alec baldwin do it deliberately? - to further gun control legislation?
Possibly
His the unelected leader of the "Branch Covidian cult" without any accountability
  • Tiny
  • 10-26-2021, 09:22 AM
Anthony Fauci is the second coming of Joseph Mengele. I said back in 2020 that this dude is probably the most prolific serial killer in history. I was not, at all, joking with that statement.

The blood of millions of lives over the decades lies on his hands. His track record would make Genghis Khan green with envy.

In so far as his touting of a “100% effective vaccine”; ������������

New VAERS numbers have been published.

��818,042 Adverse Events
��127,641 Doctor Visits
��83,412 Hospitalizations
��92,017 Urgent Care
��26,199 Disabled
��10,179 Bell's Palsy
��10,304 Myocarditis
��8,408 Heart Attacks
��2,631 Miscarriages
��17,128 Deaths

Meanwhile, the fully vaccinated continue to dominate infection, hospitalization, and mortality rates.

….Nuremberg 2.0 awaits, SS Officer Fauci.

Tick.

Tock….

(h/t for data; ���� @kanekoathegreat)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1452933864385564672 Originally Posted by bambino
This is great news!!!

From the CDC web site,

FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.

In other words, health care workers are supposed to report ANY death after a person is vaccinated, not just deaths that they think resulted from the vaccine.

A total of 220 million Americans have received at least one dose of the vaccine. The population is of the USA is 330 million. the number of deaths per year in the USA is about 3 million. Assume that on average those vaccinated received the injections four months ago.

Doing the math, about 650,000 vaccinated Americans should have died already, based on the death rate in a typical year. But only 17,128 have croaked! The vaccine not only helps prevent COVID, it must keep people from dying from cancer, heart attacks, auto accidents, and everything else!

I'm going to celebrate and go out and get another Pfizer vaccine today. I haven't had one in over 2 weeks. As my wise Uncle Josh said, "A Vaccine a Day keeps the Grim Reaper Away." Or something like that.
  • oeb11
  • 10-26-2021, 09:39 AM
Quote - Doing the math, about 650,000 vaccinated Americans should have died already, based on the death rate in a typical year. But only 17,128 have croaked! The vaccine not only helps prevent COVID, it must keep people from dying from cancer, heart attacks, auto accidents, and everything else!

Tiny - let's temper teh enthusiasm - down from used car salesman level - to pragmatic reality levels.
https://t.me/PatriotsPortal/122

Tiny’s man Originally Posted by bambino
  • Tiny
  • 10-26-2021, 09:54 AM
Quote - Doing the math, about 650,000 vaccinated Americans should have died already, based on the death rate in a typical year. But only 17,128 have croaked! The vaccine not only helps prevent COVID, it must keep people from dying from cancer, heart attacks, auto accidents, and everything else!

Tiny - let's temper teh enthusiasm - down from used car salesman level - to pragmatic reality levels. Originally Posted by oeb11
Oeb, If I can save just one person's life from the deadly COVID it's worth it.
Oeb, If I can save just one person's life from the deadly COVID it's worth it. Originally Posted by Tiny
If just one person takes your advice, they’ll probably die
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/52110 Originally Posted by bambino
Thanks for posting that, DF.

Hope you don't get your personal information stolen.

And what horse shit! All of it.

Please stop posting that DPSTery. It's just ugly, mean and awful. I wonder who they think they're impressing with this raw sewage.
I like Rand Paul. But we shouldn’t put scientists and administrators in jail for getting on his bad side or taking the limelight away from ex President Trump. Originally Posted by Tiny

Well I agree withyou on that.

Now lets talk about "misinformation" on gain-of-function research and just how effective a mask is . . . or what exactly counts as a true Vaccine.

Perjury and malfeasance should count towards jail time and loss of pension too.
Sweden is the fourth nation to ban Moderna. Brick by brick, the globalist fear-mongering campaign is being dismantled and recognized for what it is. Propaganda and experimental injections at the expense of lives is unacceptable!

https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...dly-heart.html

#Moderna #Sweden

�� t.me/ChicagoReporter

https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...dly-heart.html
FDA Committee has approved the Pfizer vaccine Emergency Use Authorization for kids aged 5-11.

FDA conceded it didn't know long-term effects of vaccine on kids.

FDA Voting Member: "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it."

Watch the video.

The FDA sounds like Pelosi now.
If just one person takes your advice, they’ll probably die Originally Posted by bambino
.... Prolly NOT.

People should be allowed to make up their-own minds
on getting vaxxed.

... I got me shots 'cause President Trump
said it was a good vaccine.

### Salty