Who would you rather see

And yet the idiot keeps responding lol.

Nothing like trying to pit two providers against one another right Ricky?

They each offer something different.

V offers IOP and FP offers cream pie.

Judging from the votes and then deducting your two or three bandle votes they look about even.

Just goes to show there's a market for both especially considering you intended and expected FP to get no votes as the board underdog.

The poll results were not as obvious as you claimed they would be.

... Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

I've never seen her offer creampie, but I could be wrong. I really hope your not making that up to hurt her reputation. Can you provide a link?
This is a rude and insulting thread. Instead of hitting the vote now button, we should all be hitting the rtm button.
Agreed 100% but how exactly does this thread differ from most? That's the objective which is why it gets views.

How can you agree when you said what you did about FP? I can understand playing around but what you said is horrible. Your just as bad.
I've never seen her offer creampie, but I could be wrong. I really hope your not making that up to hurt her reputation. Can you provide a link? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I was referring strictly to a tasty coconut cream pie treat of course. I'm pretty sure her reputation as a high risk provider is already well established at her own doing. She needs no help from me or anyone else in that regard.
The good news is at least she's on HIV preventatives.
Based upon her poll votes and review count her rep is doing just fine regardless because there IS a substantial market interested in what she's offering.
Miss V is certainly more respected and popular on the board however there is no indication that FP is not just as if not even more in demand because of those risky extras.

How can you agree when you said what you did about FP? I can understand playing around but what you said is horrible. Your just as bad. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Maybe you're not quite as sharp as I originally thought. I wasn't excluding myself but so much for the ability to catch the obvious.

I've seen FP before and had an excellent time. I was impressed by her enthusiasm, skill and professionalism. No creampies were had or offered or hinted at. Afterwards we went out for cocktails and she was great company.

I've not had the pleasure of a session with Miss V. No doubt it would be time lovely spent.

What are you bitter about, OP, dragging these two ladies into your mess?
I've seen FP before and had an excellent time. I was impressed by her enthusiasm, skill and professionalism. No creampies were had or offered or hinted at. Afterwards we went out for cocktails and she was great company.

I've not had the pleasure of a session with Miss V. No doubt it would be time lovely spent.

What are you bitter about, OP, dragging these two ladies into your mess? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

I think Ricky is just capitalizing on the fact that lately V & FP have been bickering more than usual in Coed. He thinks he's WKing but simple not bright enough to realize he not doing either one of them any favors.

I was referring strictly to a tasty coconut cream pie treat of course. I'm pretty sure her reputation as a high risk provider is already well established at her own doing. She needs no help from me or anyone else in that regard.
The good news is at least she's on HIV preventatives.
Based upon her poll votes and review count her rep is doing just fine regardless because there IS a substantial market interested in what she's offering.
Miss V is certainly more respected and popular on the board however there is no indication that FP is not just as if not even more in demand because of those risky extras.

Maybe you're not quite as sharp as I originally thought. I wasn't excluding myself but so much for the ability to catch the obvious.

.. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

Give us links where she was reviewed or otherwise doing bb? We all know I think she is nutty, but I would never try to ruin a ladies reputation or ability to earn. You claim you contribute usefull information to the board unlike me so show us.
Give us links where she was reviewed or otherwise doing bb? We all know I think she is nutty, but I would never try to ruin a ladies reputation or ability to earn. You claim you contribute usefull information to the board unlike me so show us. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
As I've already stated I was referring to a coconut flavored desert only but I see what you're trying to accomplish.
You seem a bit slow today in your ability to process information. I have never personally seen her nor would I so I have no facts to bare.

Anyone reading her ads & posts has a pretty clear picture of what's on the menu and what to expect.
I've never before heard of a provider on aids preventatives unless they anticipate regular potential BB exposure.
She will pretty much determine her own ability to earn.

Now go back to being a self admitted non hobbyist who likes to hang out on fuck boards just to stir shit for self entertainment.

• Zep31
  • 10-19-2017, 11:54 AM
My vote is that they both have great racks and would be lucky to paint all four of those wonder melons
Now go back to being a self admitted non hobbyist who likes to hang out on fuck boards just to stir shit for self entertainment.

.. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

Just like you!
V

Treetop you are a moron, good providers get less reviews, smart guys don't want to share.

You have fun with them high volume skanks though Originally Posted by rockerrick
Tell you what pussy... Myself and WD have talked about meeting up for a beer, come on out from behind your keyboard and join?
I'll straighten you the fuck out real quick faggot! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Faggot... come out and play, or is all you are a bunch of bullshit hiding behind a computer talk? Originally Posted by rockerrick

Dropping them L's, I think I'm turned on..
Tell you what pussy... Myself and WD have talked about meeting up for a beer, come on out from behind your keyboard and join?
I'll straighten you the fuck out real quick faggot! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Lightytickle gets my vote for the new mata!! Dumb and dumber!!When RR and I meet, we will be sure and send you a pm! How's that! Mata once thought the same as you!
So far fp has 12 bb's votes! Class is leading the way!!